Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
This is a wonderful game so far. Like always I downloaded and played it at work. I've been going through a lot of jobs lately and it's games like these that help me power through and trudge on to the next one!

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
church. After you open the locker in the doctors office with the talisman, go to the big temple, you'll see the altar is glowing again. step on it, bone madalyn, she leaves a skeleton key. Take the key back to the church and open the back room. Torch 15 is there...

and yeah no idea what it unlocked... :/

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
church. After you open the locker in the doctors office with the talisman, go to the big temple, you'll see the altar is glowing again. step on it, bone madalyn, she leaves a skeleton key. Take the key back to the church and open the back room. Torch 15 is there...

Nothing. Which is weird. I know.
There is a last chest in that room !!!(y)

Juddy

Nov 4, 2017

Got the Kings offering chip - which temple ive tried all of them i think

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
v.93083
1 new item in squallmart
2 K pages
-Janet
-Kaley ...

Where are these pages? I saw no new item either. I found Madalyn, unlocked the lockers, found a Clare K and a Pricia K...

There's the one chest in the church but I have no chest key to open it so if one of them is there, fine. I just dont' know where I can get another key.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Good afternoon guys, isn't there any kind of cheating for this game?
There is but I wouldn't sometimes it causes issues with the games triggers. Maybe someone who sunk more time into cheats and how to fix the issues can help you. For sure stay away from the mod.... It's very outdated.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaine0304

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
v.93083
1 new item in squallmart
2 K pages
-Janet
-Kaley ...

Where are these pages? I saw no new item either. I found Madalyn, unlocked the lockers, found a Clare K and a Pricia K...

There's the one chest in the church but I have no chest key to open it so if one of them is there, fine. I just dont' know where I can get another key.
where you met Madelyn, she drops the chest key. search for it there

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
From your original question and replies on this topic I got the feeling that you are still wet behind the ears.

There are three reasons, why you can't play the latest version:
1. You tried to launch the game.exe from the update-only files -> doesn't work.
2. You applied the update-only files on a compressed version -> doesn't work.
3. You failed to successfully copy over the update-only files -> doesn't work.

How do you apply the update-only files?
- Simply by merging the "www" folder with the "www" folder of your base version.
Thank you for your clear and detailed reply. From your comments I can see that you took the time to understand my questions. I will follow your instructions. My only question at this time is if I only have to merge the "www" from "the update only" download, then why does it give you a lot of other files and folders? especially the Game.exe file which it seems would be the one to click on?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you for your clear and detailed reply. From your comments I can see that you took the time to understand my questions. I will follow your instructions. My only question at this time is if I only have to merge the "www" from "the update only" download, then why does it give you a lot of other files and folders? especially the Game.exe file which it seems would be the one to click on?
The answer is simple: That's how RPG Maker MV Editor creates patch files.

Another answer could be, that NLT is to lazy to clean his patch files before he distributes them. But then you could ask yourself why he still use an outdated node modules (v0.29) when there is a more stable v0.50+ available.

Last edited:
Reactions: El Buho

KoDiNi

Feb 17, 2018
I can't find the last key to the locker, open the last scene and the keys to the three chests, where can I get it?

Kaine0304

Mar 3, 2020
There is but I wouldn't sometimes it causes issues with the games triggers. Maybe someone who sunk morre time into cheats and how to fix the issues can help you. For sure stay away from the mod.... It's very outdated.

Good Luck.
Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes