Dec 31, 2018
There is your answer, which explains why you are stuck. Now you either start a new game or use a save from OP.
what u said makes sense but the only thing i did before give myself lighters was give myself a bunch of royaltalismans? how would that effect the soul crystal... and i only gave myself lighters after finding out there was no lighters on sale.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
The creator is obsessed with the MC.. creating a sense of so much self-importance that all the women want him and belong only to him.. even multiplying the self to fuck women. Wish we could see other men like Albert get a chance with one of the ladies.
Yeh I was expecrting a 3 way with Albert or the ranger dude or even the midget. They all deserve a chance but I guess that's not gonna happen. Everything is MC oriented which is too bland.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Yeh I was expecrting a 3 way with Albert or the ranger dude or even the midget. They all deserve a chance but I guess that's not gonna happen. Everything is MC oriented which is too bland.
Only way Albert, ranger and dwarf (or any male other than MC in NLT game) get some pussy is if toon woman dies and leaves her vagina to them in her will. :( For menfolk of Cape Vedra sad I say with slut-bomb Noami hot to trot and always good to go. :giggle: I'm sure Mrs Gala could handle the 2.5 of them without batting an eye, a second thought, or any trouble whatsoever. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
How much bad luck have we got that the in-game help function gets taken out almost at the same time as the guy who makes the only walk-through nowadays gets banned as well.
whos that oCATo? it doesn't say he's banned or is it someone else that was making a walkthrough and I just didn't notice it and if it is him why did he get banned?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
whos that oCATo? it doesn't say he's banned or is it someone else that was making a walkthrough and I just didn't notice it and if it is him why did he get banned?
He is banned, because he is smartass idiot. Usefull but idiot.
There is WT from DD69-1 on youtube

or form GREG87 here

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes