Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
People, does the 15th torch unlock anything in this update?
I can't find anything new after lighting the torch and opening the chest beside it.

Sabotasenh

Apr 8, 2021
Can anyone help me upload img character folder? (Treasureofnadia > www > img > character)
because i got some missing file there, thank you in advance

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

bugparsons

Feb 16, 2019
anyone got a working link to download 93083 Update Only for PC? yes, I searched the hell out of this thread and the few I found are dead links.

nevermind, found one:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Iack and sixart

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
94091 Walkthrough.

There are 4 locker keys (for Dr's Office). 1 at beach (down), Full Mast parking lot (left), Entrance to park (left), and Graveyard (left).

Use medallion (from lockers) on site where you clone yourself. On the way there, make sure you step on the glowing flashy part at entrance to temple.

The key goes to the locked door in the cathedral.

PEDRAMKBR

Sep 6, 2021
I played this game and it is very sexy and different. Cutscenes are live and animated! They have done a good job with good hint system, it may become better by incorporating some features of summertime saga but overall in the same league!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report

Coming next week will be the 3rd bonus content update for Treasure of Nadia, which will feature a deadly serious quest! More details coming next Sunday, but I'd like to take a moment to share some news about The Genesis Order...

The city map is ready! That's right, all the environments for the start of TGO are ready and built and now the world map can be shared.

TGO-Map.png
As you can see, the starting map has more locations you can visit than ToN has, with expansion room as well. There's a lot more previews coming each week as we move closer to the release! Let the speculations begin! I'm so excited to start filling out the city of North Santiva!

Thanks for the support and have a great week! Exciting times are ahead!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
hey you need to also give globalrpgsave file with the one you gave - otherwise the save file wont work
Not necessarily. You (the downloader) just need to make sure the save spot used by the game you download is already used in your local game (or you can renumber the download to a save in your current game).

The two files are not uniquely linked.

Reactions: sixart and groq

maingame121

Feb 28, 2018
i'm wanting to start playing this game, can anyone tell me what files i should download? there are so many links that it gets confusing... I use windowns (in case this is relevant);

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
i'm wanting to start playing this game, can anyone tell me what files i should download? there are so many links that it gets confusing... I use windowns (in case this is relevant);
Any of the first links for windows. Ignore everything else. Except of course the guides if you need them.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes