eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Feel so unlucky... almost 100% completed all the content there is, but can't get the last kamasutra page and extra. It's even more annoying cuz i know where the chest is and whats inside, but can't for the life of me find the last chest key I need. Spent almost an hour going through the list of key locations but just can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.
I would use RpgMakerSaveEdit...

haypirinja

May 2, 2019
I'm missing some keys . . . (got these from the lockers @ Jessica), are they hidden in the puzzles ?
can't get no. 24 ....

Maximum Risk

Nov 22, 2018
Please help why i seeing this? I played v92081 (MAC) now I download update v94091 (MAC) played all but couldn't get in squallmart. what I have done wrong ? can any one help me to get v94091 (MAC) save???

Screenshot 2021-09-09 at 3.06.12 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
mall ?? are you talking about Squallmart ??
Yes in Squallmart. There is snake idol wich you can buy. But its maybe aviable after you complete story progress.
Thank you for your advise sir. Is there any uTorrent link for mac download??
Try download update for v93 overwrite your game and after that try download upload for v94.

Last edited:
Reactions: tan55 and El Buho

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Man what a lackluster finish, at least Lust Epidemic got somewhat of a proper finish. The Genesis Order is gonna be a continuation of these with Duncan, Madelyn this guy being featured in the new game. I probably skip it, not sure. I could've sworn I read the next MC would be an older Detective kinda guy.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
In my game I do not see the "prayer offering" for sale at Squallmart. Can someone tell me what triggers it to show up?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes