hou78

Jan 3, 2019
Unlike Lust Epidemic where is juicy story, full of forbidden treasure.

This one falls bland in its shallow story approach only sex with little or no character development.

I hope NLT brings story rich next game which are their hallmark.

Firefab

Jul 31, 2019
Does lightning the 15th torch do anything?
I would like to list the things to do in the last bonus update:
- Collect the 4 locker keys
- Open the 4 locker inside Doctor's office
- Step in the blue spot at temple's entrance and get Pricia Kamasutra page
- Use the medallion in the temple
- Open the locked room in the church with the skeleton key Madalyn drops
- Light 15th torch
- Use the chest key found in one of the lockers and get Sofia Kamasutra page

Is there anything I missed?

Reactions: O.Lyonnais69

kepiciteam

Mar 26, 2018
guys idk why but walkthrough pictures are opening very slowly my internet is fast buy idk why please someone download all walkthrough pictures for me i will be greatful thx.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
-Does anyone know which item use on the altar where MC says :"Is there anything more I can get from this ritual altar ?"
(Last temple, last room, where u divided urslef in 3 copies)
-Edit: I just found the king'offering Chip. :)

Thx in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: fugazi666

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
guys idk why but walkthrough pictures are opening very slowly my internet is fast buy idk why please someone download all walkthrough pictures for me i will be greatful thx.
Are you talking about the walk-through BY GREG87 ?? If so, just hover over the incomplete pic with your mouse, right click and chose "open link in a new tab" that should produce the full pic for you.

Emmdoz

Dec 27, 2019
Feel so unlucky... almost 100% completed all the content there is, but can't get the last kamasutra page and extra. It's even more annoying cuz i know where the chest is and whats inside, but can't for the life of me find the last chest key I need. Spent almost an hour going through the list of key locations but just can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes