PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
mall ?? are you talking about Squallmart ??
Yes in Squallmart. There is snake idol wich you can buy. But its maybe aviable after you complete story progress.
Thank you for your advise sir. Is there any uTorrent link for mac download??
Try download update for v93 overwrite your game and after that try download upload for v94.

Last edited:
Reactions: tan55 and El Buho

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Man what a lackluster finish, at least Lust Epidemic got somewhat of a proper finish. The Genesis Order is gonna be a continuation of these with Duncan, Madelyn this guy being featured in the new game. I probably skip it, not sure. I could've sworn I read the next MC would be an older Detective kinda guy.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
In my game I do not see the "prayer offering" for sale at Squallmart. Can someone tell me what triggers it to show up?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

erdemxd

Oct 20, 2020
is there anything i should know before using upscaled videos?I replaced all of the files but when i open the game they are the same resolution as before.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Man what a lackluster finish, at least Lust Epidemic got somewhat of a proper finish. The Genesis Order is gonna be a continuation of these with Duncan, Madelyn this guy being featured in the new game. I probably skip it, not sure. I could've sworn I read the next MC would be an older Detective kinda guy.
I believe that the MC from Treasure of Nadia is only a guest in The Genesis Order and that the the new MC is actually kind of like the guy you hoped he would be.

vlcsnap-2021-09-10-17h13m01s859.png

I was really disappointed with the last half and end of Treasure of Nadia and thought that the MC was weak, dumb and dreary but am going to give The Genesis Order a go in hopes of a better protagonist, i.e., a much more intelligent and mature MC who can handle himself, in a great involving story with a beginning, middle and an end that doesn't degenerate too quickly into a fuck fest. If I were you I would give it a try and hope for something better than the shit show Treasure of Nadia slowly degenerated to become.

Last edited:
Reactions: ooohlala

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Young Jessica is a hottie :love:

View attachment 1397170
Such a sweet, studious, lovely and intelligent girl by the look of her. How could anybody have known that after years of study and residency in order to qualify as a medical doctor, with her own modern well-equipped surgery and practice, she would end up the submissive bisexual fuck-doll of a brainless idiotic boy ten years her junior? :cry: I hope her colleagues and parents never find out. :eek:

Last edited:

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Patch update 20210302.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Unzip the file.

PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder

MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw

Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

Launch game.
When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
Patch needs to be updated

PS: It looks like a bug in the game

Last edited:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The problem is : if you want a more mature MC, you will need to have an MC in his 20s like 28 instead of 18, which means no landlady because it would be in the granny territory, and all of NLT games resolves around the classic harem Landlady & tenants & friends trope, of course i hope he will go to a more mature scenario like in deliverance, but i don't think his patreons will like it, and as you know in this business the devs are slaves to their patreons will.

alienvn

Jun 10, 2019
Does lightning the 15th torch do anything?
I would like to list the things to do in the last bonus update:
- Collect the 4 locker keys
- Open the 4 locker inside Doctor's office
- Step in the blue spot at temple's entrance and get Pricia Kamasutra page
- Use the medallion in the temple
- Open the locked room in the church with the skeleton key Madalyn drops
- Light 15th torch
- Use the chest key found in one of the lockers and get Sofia Kamasutra page

Is there anything I missed?
Buy flippers in mall. Go to broken ship in cave and you will find 1 chest and 1 pirate chest. But i cant find chest key to open KS chest :(

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Feel so unlucky... almost 100% completed all the content there is, but can't get the last kamasutra page and extra. It's even more annoying cuz i know where the chest is and whats inside, but can't for the life of me find the last chest key I need. Spent almost an hour going through the list of key locations but just can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.
You need to die once while swimming at the pirate ship with flippers. Then go to Evie heaven, an extra key is there.

Reactions: alienvn

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
Looks like the next game is a sequel but with a different op? But someone posted a pic of a younger jessica? I don't really understand and i also don't like the idea of another character fucking this MC's harem. I kind of wanted to keep the same MC. It seemed the story was set up for him to continue his story and defeat duncan. Kind of a weird direction

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Buy flippers in mall. Go to broken ship in cave and you will find 1 chest and 1 pirate chest. But i cant find chest key to open KS chest :(
You need die in water for this key.
Looks like the next game is a sequel but with a different op? But someone posted a pic of a younger jessica? I don't really understand and i also don't like the idea of another character fucking this MC's harem. I kind of wanted to keep the same MC. It seemed the story was set up for him to continue his story and defeat duncan. Kind of a weird direction
Jessicas pic is extra from ToN. It was in last update.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes