SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Weekly Report
View attachment 1402426

This Wednesday comes the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will have you going up against the feared jaguar one more time! In addition to the somewhat obvious setup scene I just gave away, there is a new Kamasutra page and an all new threesome Kamasutra puzzle to solve. That's three scenes and also a bonus pinup!

View attachment 1402427
The Genesis Order's first chapter is being finalized in these next couple days and the storyboard for all the animations are being put together. Soon animation will start for the first chapter and it's going to be a big first chapter!

The above teaser image shows an area you'll be able to visit in The Genesis Order. This new diner is a somewhat upgraded hangout for drinks and food when compared to the poorly run "Full Mast" bar. But if you think our new town of North Santiva is free from the lackluster business management skills of Tasha... think again!

Stay tuned for previews from October's extended ending chapter of Treasure of Nadia featuring a long awaited scene with Naomi and Janet. The poll on Discord's Patreon channels have resulted in some fun threesome ideas! But it's not too late to keep voting!

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A scene with Evie.

Guessing a page with Madalyn since she doesn’t have a 4th one yet.

A threesome page for Jessica and Janet since they won.

A pinup with Sofia.

Reactions: sakuragay

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Will MC die again, eaten by jaguar, sex with Evie, followed by resurrection? Surely not. Come back from dead two times more than Christ? Why make die anyway? Little shit has part in next game, somehow, and so have "plot armour" and literally CANNOT die or if do CANNOT be dead for long. (Suspension of disbelief impossible.) Why Evie still in limbo anyway when say first time MC in limbo her destination after MC leave was somewhere else? So much for Evie ability to see into future! Not make sense even within game using game's own flaky logic.

Fuck it!

Alice had better time of understand adventure in Wonderland on other side of mirror and that had talking cats!

If were still NLT Media patron would vote for last threesome KS page with Janet, Naomi and Albert, who surely deserve reward for what he go through over past some years, with Ash and Michael busily jerking off in background while waiting for their turn to plough the most mature, wanton and well-stretched women in Cape Vedra. (Them two fatties built to take a pounding.) The end is nigh. Let justice be done. After providing such stalwart service Albert, Ash and Michael deserve a slice of lady pie before it is too late! Fair is fair. (y)

Last edited:

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Apologies in advance, but I still can't figure out how to open the chest on the left in the water -
I've tried using a regular key and the key left behind by Madelyn ...

Please help this poor, poor dummie
You need a Skeleton Key.
2x broken keys, Pirate medailon and Grand Talisman

• Wow
Reactions: sixart

Brave Sir Robin

May 4, 2020
Hi all. I seem to have almost completed the game but still can't open the left-hand chest underwater. I tried the Skeleton key dropped by Madeleine but that only opened the locked room in the church. Have also drowned & been to Limbo with Evie & collected the chest key but to no avail. Gandalf78 reckons I need a Pirate (not Skeleton) Key which needs 2 broken keys, etc. Alas I only have one from underground fort near the gate area before jumping down the whirlpool.
Am also missing final locker key. Any ideas gratefully received. Cheers, BSR

Last edited:
  • Haha

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Hi all. I seem to have almost completed the game but still can't open the left-hand chest underwater. I tried the Skeleton key dropped by Madeleine but that only opened the locked room in the church. Have also drowned & been to Limbo with Evie & collected the chest key but to no avail. Gandalf78 reckons I need a Pirate (not Skeleton) Key which needs 2 broken keys, etc. Alas I only have one from underground fort near the gate area before jumping down the whirlpool.
Am also missing final locker key. Any ideas gratefully received. Cheers, BSR
DD69-1 has a walkthrough, i really can not remember it all. search his name on here, or just google a walkthrough for this level

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
I'm afraid I'm stuck and can't seem to find a guide to help me. I'm at 45% of the game, at the point where you have to craft a rock bomb and use it on the crumbling wall on the church. But I don't check on the soul gem as often as I should, so I crafted it and used it inside the cave, in the rock near the stairs to go to the jaguar area. And now I don't have a basic container to be able to build the second rock bomb and that new room apparently seems like its not the time to advance in it. Any clues to where or how I can get that additional basic container?

• Haha

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I'm afraid I'm stuck and can't seem to find a guide to help me. I'm at 45% of the game, at the point where you have to craft a rock bomb and use it on the crumbling wall on the church. But I don't check on the soul gem as often as I should, so I crafted it and used it inside the cave, in the rock near the stairs to go to the jaguar area. And now I don't have a basic container to be able to build the second rock bomb and that new room apparently seems like its not the time to advance in it. Any clues to where or how I can get that additional basic container?
You can buy one at the Squallmart store.

• Haha

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is there any way to toggle creampies for Booty Call? It's just a shame that the majority of all the cumshots are pull out for like every girl during Booty Call.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
I suppose that each of the up and coming threesome KS pages (pun intended) will count as an individual page for EACH of the two females involved, offering a quick and dirty solution to how to dole out pages to the female characters to give all of them at least five pages individually. A case of "more is less" kind of thing which is quite clever. NLT Media are no fools. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: flynn0426

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I suppose that each of the up and coming threesome KS pages (pun intended) will count as an individual page for EACH of the two females involved, offering a quick and dirty solution to how to dole out pages to the female characters to give all of them at least five pages individually. A case of "more is less" kind of thing which is quite clever. NLT Media are no fools. :ROFLMAO:
Oh sick, I didn't know they planned on putting in more KS pages. Is there a way to enable creampies in Booty Call with the vaginal sex pages? Seems like most of it is pure pull out game, and really wanting some glazed donut hole action going on there.

sgtJanHert

Mar 24, 2020
i need 1 more pirate key for the chest under water. I am @ 93% and don't had any of the materials to create a pirate key. Does any 1 of you have an idea how or where i can collect 1.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes