Tyderim

Apr 25, 2020
Hello,
I kinda got a problem here. I can`t actually continue my game in the latest version 0.94091.
I started my game saved after the first dialog returned to my desktop, renamed, copied and pasted my old saves in the user data folder then started again but i still getting this. 1631642398280.png So what do I do wrong? Can someone help me ?I`m playing on windows 10

Edit: Now i can use the saves only problem is now that i have to rewatch the entire intro over and over. But I`m looking in to it.

Last edited:

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
im up to 20% of game and it seem completely linear. are there any choice with consequence or is it like this to the end. Though sex scene are awesome and girls are astonishing it seem kinda boring.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
im up to 20% of game and it seem completely linear. are there any choice with consequence or is it like this to the end. Though sex scene are awesome and girls are astonishing it seem kinda boring.
very linear, no choices in the game

Reactions: Erodaz

Hoolista

Dec 20, 2019
Hi all. I seem to have almost completed the game but still can't open the left-hand chest underwater. I tried the Skeleton key dropped by Madeleine but that only opened the locked room in the church. Have also drowned & been to Limbo with Evie & collected the chest key but to no avail. Gandalf78 reckons I need a Pirate (not Skeleton) Key which needs 2 broken keys, etc. Alas I only have one from underground fort near the gate area before jumping down the whirlpool.
Am also missing final locker key. Any ideas gratefully received. Cheers, BSR
Locker key can be in Full Mast bar entrance (not in the bar itself), under palm tree to the left.
Broken key can be found in the library, also in the left part of it (you should really look for it)

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
You can buy one at the Squallmart store.
Damn, already bought that one some time ago. Will have to find a guide with all basic container locations or something like that, has to be one left somewhere.

Edit: I'm a fool. In the room I opened there was a vase which seemed to have a rock blocking the way but it was just background decoration. Got it now... :S

Thanks a lot for the help though! :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gandalf78

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Damn, already bought that one some time ago. Will have to find a guide with all basic container locations or something like that, has to be one left somewhere.

Edit: I'm a fool. In the room I opened there was a vase which seemed to have a rock blocking the way but it was just background decoration. Got it now... :S

Thanks a lot for the help though! :D
There are lists on this thread from Mikor987 try search it and you havent problem with anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Requiem131

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Hello,
I kinda got a problem here. I can`t actually continue my game in the latest version 0.94091.
I started my game saved after the first dialog returned to my desktop, renamed, copied and pasted my old saves in the user data folder then started again but i still getting this.So what do I do wrong? Can someone help me ?I`m playing on windows 10
I've got some problems of the same kind in past updates (i usually play on joiplay and download update only packs). Savegames suddenly changed their names' syntaxis (like save000.rpgsave -> Datasave000.rpgsave, i don't remember exactly) or even saves locations. So try to start a new game, make a save, check save folder for new files. If u have one with new syntaxis - clear current saves folder (u have stored your old saves somewhere, right?), move your old saves there and rename them according the new syntaxis. If not - check your system for new saves locations (via searching for *.rpgsave files, for example)

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes