flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
What all is left to be put in game? As far as I'm aware, the main story and all the bonus content is done right? Or is NLT doing even more?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Hi. I have the problem that I missed the last Extra.. or is it cause I didnt finished the Temple Puzzles 46 -48?
I dont know, but the thing I know is that I cant get the 4 locker keys for the Doctors Office.
so.. who can tell me what I missed.. or is their at least an Extra list somwhere!?
Now i know what I´m missing: it is Evies Profile.. but how do i get it?

Edit: okay now I have all Extras.. but still no Bling at the Beatch for the locker keys???
Edit2: and now I Know why I cant get the Bling at the Beach for the Locker keys: I didnt had Vers.094 ! LOL

Last edited:

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
1.png

This Wednesday comes the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will have you going up against the feared jaguar one more time! In addition to the somewhat obvious setup scene I just gave away, there is a new Kamasutra page and an all new threesome Kamasutra puzzle to solve. That's three scenes and also a bonus pinup!

2.png
The Genesis Order's first chapter is being finalized in these next couple days and the storyboard for all the animations are being put together. Soon animation will start for the first chapter and it's going to be a big first chapter!

The above teaser image shows an area you'll be able to visit in The Genesis Order. This new diner is a somewhat upgraded hangout for drinks and food when compared to the poorly run "Full Mast" bar. But if you think our new town of North Santiva is free from the lackluster business management skills of Tasha... think again!

Stay tuned for previews from October's extended ending chapter of Treasure of Nadia featuring a long awaited scene with Naomi and Janet. The poll on Discord's Patreon channels have resulted in some fun threesome ideas! But it's not too late to keep voting!

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2020
Weekly Report
View attachment 1402426

This Wednesday comes the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will have you going up against the feared jaguar one more time! In addition to the somewhat obvious setup scene I just gave away, there is a new Kamasutra page and an all new threesome Kamasutra puzzle to solve. That's three scenes and also a bonus pinup!

View attachment 1402427
The Genesis Order's first chapter is being finalized in these next couple days and the storyboard for all the animations are being put together. Soon animation will start for the first chapter and it's going to be a big first chapter!

The above teaser image shows an area you'll be able to visit in The Genesis Order. This new diner is a somewhat upgraded hangout for drinks and food when compared to the poorly run "Full Mast" bar. But if you think our new town of North Santiva is free from the lackluster business management skills of Tasha... think again!

Stay tuned for previews from October's extended ending chapter of Treasure of Nadia featuring a long awaited scene with Naomi and Janet. The poll on Discord's Patreon channels have resulted in some fun threesome ideas! But it's not too late to keep voting!

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the screenshot above, I assume the MC would be smashed by the Jaguar then "saved" by Evie again?:unsure:

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
Apologies in advance, but I still can't figure out how to open the chest on the left in the water -
I've tried using a regular key and the key left behind by Madelyn ...

Please help this poor, poor dummie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes