DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
hmm, i am not seeing latest update... 25032 not v27041???

Update Only Files (v23031 to v25032)
Win: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
ummm.. you are not seeing it because it has not been updated .. it will be updated in a couple of hours.. stop quoting the OP for Christ sake

Reactions: Dripping

Haydenz

Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys I have one question regarding saves, maybe someone knows. I downloaded a full save from last update and I extracted the files in \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data but the saves don't show up when i start the game. Any ideas?

EDIT: Nvm I found how to do it :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2169728

Has the v27041 update file been posted yet? I see it in the title but couldn't find the link

Reactions: misterday

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
DOwnload the windows version. Go to the www folder in the downloaded windows version. highlight all of the folders in the www folder. merge these folders with the folders for the mac version. you now have the updated game for mac.
thank you, that worked :)

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The MC just sucks, a guy like that would have less sex than me.
I would randomly reduce by half the breast size of the 90% of the females. i mean theya lready share the same face structure, and almost the same nose, almost the same muscle tone and skin.
They are pretty much the same for me.
The game itself is so different that makes up for the things i dont like, and the story is better than last Star Wars trilogy.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes