MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I missed a key in one of the last updates, as i can reach a chest in the jungle (from entrance: left, up, right, right) but i do not have the key.
Is there a key that was easy to miss? I got the last key through the Old Map

Reactions: lena.sis and yooyoo

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Da ass of Sonja, hot kiss from Diana, hot bang of Emily and Parlor (forgot her name)

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
So many people thirsty af for updates, just chill and wait for them to be released. Spamming "OMG PC/MAC/LINUX/ANDROID UPDATE PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" is not going to make it come out any faster.

Every update it's the same slew of people spamming this crap nonstop, then they get their update and then come back two weeks to spam the same shit again, or they complain about whatever gripes they have with the content despite being so self unaware of their status as pirates.

It's like the same kinds of people who pirate movies but whine that they didn't include the bonus behind the scenes.

James Jones

Dec 2, 2017
How difficult would it be to change character skin color to different races. Would you have to change one file, or would each scene have to be changed. Also, does anyone know if there is a work around to change character names?

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Here's my regular deep dive review of the update:

Photo (Janet): Very cute. Good pose, lighting and the perfect amount of sideboob. You can almost feel how thin her shirt is.

Animated Scene 1: Going down the river with Diana - Nicely animated. Simple, but the water looked good and the splashes were looped great. completely unnecessary but it's one of those additions that really sets a game apart.

Animation 2: Diana Kiss + Bait and Switch - Clever writing. The animation was standard. Given the story the kiss was really hot and I thought it was going to lead to more but the bait and switch was well executed and keeping with the protagonist's goofier tone. The build to Diana is going very well.

Animation 3: Emily Blowjob / Anal - First actual lwed scene in this update. Very quick blowjob, a bit of "just the tip" action with an in mouth cumshot. Scene continues with Emily taking the serum and groping her own ass. You enter her from behind while she's leaning against the counter. The animation of Emily's face is great here. A nice mix of desperation, horror and pleasure. We learn quickly why she's slightly horrified, you've accidentally entered her anally. Some nice shots, unfortunately none of her ass taking MC's cock. Also unfortunate that she's wearing her shirt. A very nice exiting scene with cum dripping from her ass. Good scene, a little dirty talk but mostly by MC.

Animation 4: Pricia - Scene starts with "stretching" which is basically twerking. You finger her while she's stretched and the view is great. She's dripping and everything. Awesome insertion scene. She says constantly how tight and small her pussy is and they did a really good job at making it feel like MC was stretching it out. Scene is standing doggy. Nice cumshot on her ass. My complaint about this scene is the way Pricia speaks during it, you'll see she has a very distinct syntax, referring to her pussy as her flower, calling you gentle, etc. It's weird. I get why it was done though, you can't have every character being a dirty mouthed slut, but it just struck me as strange during the scene.

Animation 5: Sofia Introduction - Cool panning close up to Sofia as she lounges in a bikini at the pool. Ass shot as she walks over to MC. She walks into the pool, she has a great tight ass. MC shows her the Tikpak treasure with the greatest shiteating grin of all time. Sofia is one of the sexiest characters in the game. Not the hottest, but damn sure the sexiest. You can tell they're trying to get to the point where they can have whole scenes animated from beginning to end. It looks good.

Bootycall: Namoi Doggy Style - Great scene. Fluid animation, good composition and views. The overhead view is awesome. Cum shot comes when you disengage and push MC's cock between her butt cheeks and cum on her back. Very nice. You know what would be cool? If we could write our own dialogue for these bootycall scenes. Just a thought.

Bottom line: Great scenes. Not enough dirty talk for me but hey, we got some good dirty talk last update. Only two lewd scenes which was disappointing but you can clearly see that NLT is getting way better and more efficient at animating. I don't know if his goal is to having the whole game animated but the Sofia scene was basically all animation instead of the static talking heads. Very optimistic looking.

Quote of the Update: "Are you telling me I did all that for nothing?" (The story of my life dude.)

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes