Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I would rather say it is good catch than weird. Asian culture has some taboo aura regarding genital area. Which, has influence on erotic literature when it comes describing intercourse.
For some audience sex talk with indirect wording could be as hot as dirty talk for others.
True, true.

Squadron95

Oct 31, 2017
I got some strange problem. When i enter the game menu goes all the way to the down like i would press bottom arrow. It happens the same when i walk into library for example, characters instantly goes down and i comeback. Seems to happen each time I change location. Any suggestions? Happens in same type games when i minimalize.

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Alright, here is my guess for the next update.
First and most likely is Janet; if you talk to her this update she'll say that she has a rat problem, MC sugguests Albert's help, so my prediction is that MC will call albert to help, effectively getting him out of the basement, while he's out you'll be able to blow up that wall with last dynamite revealing an item to be crafted, a treasure or a cave. When you get back the rat will be dealt with and MC will get a reward from Janet ( it is also hinted in this update with MC's reaction to Janet's photo ). Second is probably Clare; since you still have the totem and at the end of this update you can't enter Estero key's cave because Alia's dad is standing in front of it there is a high possibilty that you'll be able to find a new room there and you'll be able to lure Clare to explore with you and help you through the second room where you'll find more treasure or a path to that isolated chest, you'll probably get a scene with her during that as well. Third and I really hope for this one is Madalyn; simple, the treasure you find in the new areas or the new areas ( new caves ) will give you a scene with her. ( also I hope she gets a Kamasutra page )

Reactions: slaboogy

D2019

May 19, 2019
View attachment 430103

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-01
Release Date: 2020-04-01
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: v27041
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

Cheat Mod Warning when a new version is released do not download the mod it'll break the game wait until it's updated for the new version if you have to installed already just delete the cheat files and it'll fix the problems if you don't read this warning and ask why the game isn't working, and you have the mod installed you will be ignored

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Linux(v25032): - MEGA - -
Mac(v25032): - MEGA - -
Android(v25032):
MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Update Only Files (v23031 to v25032)
Win
: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Patches:
Extras: - Cheat Mod - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Walkthrough -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
Hi the update is for 25032 not 27041, when are you going to release the up to date update?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Thanks for the v27 update. Short but nice update, I really like this game. And there's absolutely no need for a walkthrough, this game is just straight forward...

TDRGR

Aug 7, 2018
Is it completed at 27%? Because I've done everything plus the booty call and I'm saving at 26%...

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Is it completed at 27%? Because I've done everything plus the booty call and I'm saving at 26%...
Go to the Soul Crystal, and look at the bottom of the screen. You might've missed a booty call from a previous update or something.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes