TDRGR

Aug 7, 2018
Go to the Soul Crystal, and look at the bottom of the screen. You might've missed a booty call from a previous update or something.
You are correct, thank you, but seems I am missing a page tho :unsure:

EDIT: Solved I forgot 1 page in the Church!

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I dont know how to pass the stone puzzle
You can bypass most of the stones by simply walking near the bottom (south) of the screen to the right (East) and then up (North) without ever touching most of the stones. The stone puzzle is a joke.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
One of my favorite games. It's nice that updates are very often. These animations. :love:
Through this game I changed my mind about RPG, I haven't played RPG before.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys here's the Incest Android version please note if you can't install the app it isn't my fault NLT is trying to fix it and some people are still having this issue hope you enjoy this version
Treasure of Nadia Incest Android

Mega
where do i put it?

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
linux update plz
I already play the new update. I'm on Linux. And i take it here. Precision: i never use Wine by personal conviction.

What is the magic trick? I simply read howto and made search about my problem in the forum message .

I do not target you diwahar007. I simply in preparation to write this message and i see your post i find it well to illustrate that will follow. This is the only reason of the quote.

We are on RPGM game. You do never need to wait for your OS release. Only a working release don't care the OS. The technic i show you work for Renpy games too. Forget about Unity. If you are not the developer with the code source. Is impossible to do this trick.

Without any coding knowledge you can, all of you, make your how build for your OS. Is work for Linux, MacOS, Android not sure, Windows no need.

First step: downloads RPG Maker MV engine here:

Second step: download the Windows version update in the OP https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v27041-nlt-media.38582/

Third and last step: drop the www folder of the Windows version in the RPG Maker MV engine Linux version folder.

Just click on game to start and is work.

This is the link for the complete howto with all details how i learned this magic trick: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-engine-all-versions.32358/

Now, you have any reason to ask the version for your OS. Is just a simple drag and drop to do for made your own homemade build.

Similar technic exist for Renpy too.

Is not necessary to tank me. Is a pleasure...

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Maybe my save bugged because nothing to bye from emily!
It's on the shelf next to silver ore, at least it was like that with me. You don't have to talk to Emily.
If not next to silver ore, look on the shelves on the left

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Starting to wonder what is more annoying : the epic trashlords that keep asking the same stuff (be it updates/Android/how to unfuck their cheated game/etc) for pages upon pages OR the memelicious noodles who can't see the former for what they are and keep thinking they can fix the thread by sheer willpower and happy rainbows :unsure:

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
I got some strange problem. When i enter the game menu goes all the way to the down like i would press bottom arrow. It happens the same when i walk into library for example, characters instantly goes down and i comeback. Seems to happen each time I change location. Any suggestions? Happens in same type games when i minimalize.
:geek:Do not use the same hand that your fapping with to move your character around.

Real answer: Try pressing the direction button (such as bottom arrow) again and it may stop the running in the offending direction.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
You can change the character name in the shop.
Recycle icon looking item to the top right.
Changing skin colour would necessitate a re-render of every scene. For one new skin tone, the game game would probably take 33-50% longer.
exactly

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes