AM97

Oct 9, 2017
How do I make the next shovel ? I have the alloy shovel head and the ultra shovel handle

gubl

May 31, 2018
Animation 4: Pricia - Scene starts with "stretching" which is basically twerking. You finger her while she's stretched and the view is great. She's dripping and everything. Awesome insertion scene. She says constantly how tight and small her pussy is and they did a really good job at making it feel like MC was stretching it out. Scene is standing doggy. Nice cumshot on her ass. My complaint about this scene is the way Pricia speaks during it, you'll see she has a very distinct syntax, referring to her pussy as her flower, calling you gentle, etc. It's weird. I get why it was done though, you can't have every character being a dirty mouthed slut, but it just struck me as strange during the scene.
I would rather say it is good catch than weird. Asian culture has some taboo aura regarding genital area. Which, has influence on erotic literature when it comes describing intercourse.
For some audience sex talk with indirect wording could be as hot as dirty talk for others.

Reactions: Morgan42

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
How difficult would it be to change character skin color to different races. Would you have to change one file, or would each scene have to be changed. Also, does anyone know if there is a work around to change character names?
You can change the character name in the shop.
Recycle icon looking item to the top right.
Changing skin colour would necessitate a re-render of every scene. For one new skin tone, the game game would probably take 33-50% longer.

Reactions: dr FeelGood
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes