Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
It wasn't much unfortunately but it was still something. Love the progression with her she's so great

Zaph42

Aug 1, 2017
i fon't understand the update file collection: we have
- Update very old --> old
- Update old --> not so old
- full version new

what i'm missing is :
- Update not so old --> new

thx

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I've missed a container somewhere for another bomb but I have no clue where it is, looking at the walkthrough from v25 I know of the 3 containers mentioned so I'm missing one from the last update I guess? Does anyone know where that container is?

It actually drops one at the Lighthouse upon entering, that's hilarious.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Trying to figure this out here. If I download the Download is that everything or just the core of the game ? And once I have that do I then only need the Update. Sorry for the foolish question I'm not the best with computers or their programming.

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
Does anyone know where to find the basic container? I cant seem to find it... Thanks (Please attach a photo if possible since im that stupid)
if I remember right (yes, I just played it and already forgot it, wow my memory...) it's some where in the pub's backyard, I feel next to the BBQ but I might be wrong.

Reactions: Skyliner1234

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn, I do not like Tasha, I'm waiting for updates with Diana, Janet .. But there is nothing to complain about, NLT one of the best dev, I like his games, these animations. :love:

Last edited:

shadow5003

Feb 2, 2020
anyone know where i can get a jade talismin dont have one to craft a rock bomb for light house wall and i cant seem to find any

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
if someone else stuck like me the basic container is item number 123
its not hard to change the save after you know the item number

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes