shadow5003

Feb 2, 2020
if someone else stuck like me the basic container is item number 123
its not hard to change the save after you know the item number
do you know what the item number for jade and silver talismin is please that would help me out i cant craft a rock bomb becouse i dont have a jade and silver talismin and i need both to craft a rock bomb

rxd

Nov 10, 2018
“3 sex scenes”? LOL
So, Tasha bar sex(which idc), Clare fighting Diana and Jes Jerking MC off in front of Mom are the 3 scenes?
Did NLT count the “two women fist fighting” clip as one of those ”sex“ scenes too?
Come on man

Last edited:
Reactions: Idontknowone

SoraNiUteba

May 18, 2019
I haven't played since 21% or seen the weekly reports, so excuse me for asking but is Jessica in this update? I'd love to see more of her i guess i have favourites already lol

gggorit

Dec 27, 2018
“3 sex scenes”? LOL
Did NLT count the “two women fist fighting” clip as one of the ”sex scenes”?
Come on man
Well he says: " treasure of Nadia's next chapter is well underway and will feature 3 new scenes and 1 new booty call as weel as a new outfit! ... ".
Nothing about "3 sex scenes". Don't complain :).
Gj anyway NLT for your amazing works.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
posted this after v0.23 now updated to include the 2 new chests and keys

ChestsKeys
1 Estero Key 2nd area - AliaPark 1st Left
2 Church by the altar - NaomiPark guarded by Scorpions
3 Shrine Room - EmilyMRI room
4 Pub Attic - Naomione of the vases around town
5 Lighthouse basement - Aliapub attic
6 Park guarded by swan/goose - Pricialight 5 torches, outside the church
7 Church basement behind pillar - Emilybeach - clue is in the lighthouse basement
8 Park L U R R - Tashachurch basement - rock puzzle
9 Spike Room - Kaleysnake room
10 NE of the river - NaomiLL in park (look at the old map for exact location)
11 Pub Garden - JessLighthouse Basement

the last scroll is for tasha and automatically appears when you go left then left again in the park.

It doesn't matter which key you use on each chest.
I keep seeing people talking about editing saves but it isn't necessary. All the items you need can be found quite easily just look in all the locations you have access to and smash all the vases that you can find.

As for money you can either look for talismans or fish (until the guy in the bait shop runs out of cash, its been several updates since the fishing was introduced so hopefully by the next update he will have actually gotten around to going to the bank and getting some more)

If you were expected to buy the really expensive house upgrades this early in the game the dev would have put in a lot more big value treasures.

ooples

Apr 20, 2018
I'm stuck trying to find the last basic container to build the bomb. Entering the lighthouse does nothing for me so I'm not sure what else to try

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Anyone else have the issue of shiney's not appearing in the jungle anymore so you can't get any talismans ?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes