santoryuiai

Dec 8, 2018
So guys I need a lil help.Does anyone have a v25 full save file?Im currently on my hometown due to corona and shit and I dont have my pc so am using a toaster 12 yo laptop.Help a brother out.

siide

Aug 9, 2019
hey everyone ... I have a request and a question ... I need a game similar to ToN, I know I won't find ...;) but .... I need to have something to complement the moment between updates .... you can help ... please reply to chat or pv .... greetings to all .... ps. I hope I haven't violated the rules ....
Did you play lust epidemic ?

rajivhussain

Dec 15, 2019
So guys I need a lil help.Does anyone have a v25 full save file?Im currently on my hometown due to corona and shit and I dont have my pc so am using a toaster 12 yo laptop.Help a brother out.
i have a save file till v27, i will upload it for all the brothers like you

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Does the incest patch need to be updated with every release, or can I just use the one that was posted a while back?

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
Is there just the updated files from the previous version for this patch or does it require a new download now?

Reactions: kpd1234g

SoulsReapers

Dec 18, 2019
Anybody has full save with all 13 kamasutra pages?
does anyone share full save game?
please

Hello here my save for the [v30042] :

This save is actually 30% of the game with the 13 Kamasutra's page.

hey everyone ... I have a request and a question ... I need a game similar to ToN, I know I won't find ...;) but .... I need to have something to complement the moment between updates .... you can help ... please reply to chat or pv .... greetings to all .... ps. I hope I haven't violated the rules ....
You can have Lust Epidemic (Completed) from the same author : https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v1-0-nlt-media.15687/
Or you can have Milf's Villa from ICSTOR for example : https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-villa-icstor.4192/

Is there any cheats to give myself money in this game? Not really looking forward to the grind
Look for the Cheat Mod with your own risk for the last version of the game or you can use a 100% Save.

Otherwise you have 3 way to earn money :
  1. Sell the artefacts to Dianna in the Library (which you can have two loot bonus, one with the massage and other one with the doctor)
    • 10 for each Stone
    • 140$ for each Jade
    • 1.000$ for each Silver
    • 4.000$ for each Gold
  2. Sell the (Red) Ginseng to Pricia in the Parlor
    • 250$ for the green
    • 600$ for the red
  3. With the fishing challenge in the Bait Shop
Maybe the developper will add some new artefacts to grind faster and easier in the next updates.

Have fun and Kind Regards,
SoulReaper.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes