Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
So, what's written in the OP (about the mod)?
Yea when i said i modded it i was talking about changing the money value with a save editor prior to this release. Made that change months ago when I played, would have no way of knowing it would affect later release until i actually played them (y)

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
hi i used that plastic container that drops in the lighthouse to build the bomb and now i can' t find another for the trap... is there any other left somewhere??? plz help...
The overflow area behind the bar.. western wall has an opening. Go there and break the vase get the container

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
I vowed myself to not touch this game until it is 100% done. Can someone tell me what the last patch brought its percentage completion to?

lemme123

Oct 21, 2018
I've used the Basic container from behind the bar to make the rat trap, now I can't continue because I can't find another one.
Anyone have any ideas on what to do?

Reactions: bigdaddywetdick

zol002

Jul 25, 2018
I've found some updates for android, but the download time is way too long, unless you pay.
EDIT: Probably tommorow there will be a normal upload, so we android users can download it faster.
Trojan

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
:unsure: you should already have a leftover one from when you built the bombs the 1st time. Unless you wasted a bomb.
I read around this thread someone got one magically dropping when entering the lighthouse.
It might be the case the game at some points detects the lack of containers and will spawn one.
You can't waste bombs, all of them are story-driven. People are just blind/can't search everywhere/ask for basic stuff that takes about 5 mins to get

Reactions: RedZone30
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes