GottaLust

Feb 22, 2019
I keep getting a profile error and how my profile can't be used because it's from a newer version of NW.js. Also, my saves aren't loading for some reason. Can anyone help?
1586989759914.png

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
newbie here :/ how can i install the updates when i have the complete game?
You take your 0.27 full game (not compressed, not cheated, not mod, not Android), you download the 0.30 update-only (that doesn't exist yet), you unzip said non-existing update somewhere, you copy all the stuff from the update (www folder and everything else), you paste the update stuff in your "full game" folder, overwrite everything asked, pray to RNGesus you didn't fuck something along the way

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
I keep getting a profile error and how my profile can't be used because it's from a newer version of NW.js. Also, my saves aren't loading for some reason. Can anyone help?
View attachment 621446
From what I read on google you go to the users/name/appdata and find your treasure of nadia data, and delete the entire folder. It's been corrupted somehow, probably you have some registry cleaner or anti-virus thingie.
ON A TOTALLY UNRELATED NOTE, your signature says your against NTR but you put Nai's training diary in there.
E x p l a i n. I'm kidding by the way.

luskies

Mar 17, 2019
You take your 0.27 full game (not compressed, not cheated, not mod, not Android), you download the 0.30 update-only (that doesn't exist yet), you unzip said non-existing update somewhere, you copy all the stuff from the update (www folder and everything else), you paste the update stuff in your "full game" folder, overwrite everything asked, pray to RNGesus you didn't fuck something along the way
can i extract the save files from previous versions and copy them in the save file of the last update? there arent update files for this new update

GottaLust

Feb 22, 2019
From what I read on google you go to the users/name/appdata and find your treasure of nadia data, and delete the entire folder. It's been corrupted somehow, probably you have some registry cleaner or anti-virus thingie.
ON A TOTALLY UNRELATED NOTE, your signature says your against NTR but you put Nai's training diary in there.
E x p l a i n. I'm kidding by the way.
I like Nai's training diary cuz of the concept of making a slave learn to become regular again so I'm a big fan of the good route. It's kinda like how in Teaching Feeling, there's the option to rape but you can also "teach her feeling" again. So yea, dislike NTR and rape, love Nai's training diary for the good route.
Also, will all my saves just disappear if I delete the appdata file?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
can i extract the save files from previous versions and copy them in the save file of the last update? there arent update files for this new update
Save files aren't in the game's folder. You don't need to do anything between versions. Unless you go out of your way to tamper your saves inside the appdata folder

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes