Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Well I hope this helps, here are all the characters and the amount of scenes they currently have. You can check to see if you're missing any.

Alia - 2 Scenes (Foolin'Around, Cock Play)
Emily - 2 Scenes (Butt n'Muff Munch, Face Fuck)
Jessica - 1 Scene (Heart Checkup)
Naomi - 3 Scenes (Blowjob, Titfuck, Doggy Style)
Pricia - 1 Scene (Face Sitting)
Tasha - 2 Scenes (Strip Tease, Mustacheless Ride)
Kaley - 1 Scene (Mutual Masturbation)
Jessica - 1 Scene (Heart Checkup) WHERE THIS PAGE KAMASUTRA?

GottaLust

Feb 22, 2019
Do not delete your appdata folder. It's inside the roaming or local folder and it's the treasure of Nadia specific folder.
Yes your saves should disappear. You could try making a copy of your save or download a complete save from somewhere, but it may have to be deleted. It could also be the fodler is set to read only or something, I have no idea what's going on with your computer bisness, since it's a non-standard problem.
Back to unrelated stuff, Nai's training diary, when I played it, punishes you for having sex with her. Her lust doesn't go down after sex with the MC, so she freaks out and gets gangraped. True story.
All those defaultfiles.rpgsave are your ToN saves
Thanks you two! My saves may have been deleted, but i can now save properly.

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
I actually was able to make 4 bombs when i created the first one.. accidentally overwritten my save file, so cant confirm it now..

So if anyone playing new update, when go to make the first bomb, (if have enough silver and jade talisman) try making few.

Dec 5, 2017
I keep seeing people talking about editing saves but it isn't necessary. All the items you need can be found quite easily just look in all the locations you have access to and smash all the vases that you can find.

As for money you can either look for talismans or fish (until the guy in the bait shop runs out of cash, its been several updates since the fishing was introduced so hopefully by the next update he will have actually gotten around to going to the bank and getting some more)

If you were expected to buy the really expensive house upgrades this early in the game the dev would have put in a lot more big value treasures.
Thank you so much

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I vowed myself to not touch this game until it is 100% done. Can someone tell me what the last patch brought its percentage completion to?
if you look up a few posts on this page you will see:

Since the latest version is 30042, the 30 in the version number denotes
what percentage of completion this update contains.

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
Ok so i finished this update, scene at bar, scene at doctor...whats the third scene? Because it says 3 and a booty

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes