SamZelda

Dec 4, 2018
download the pc version and copy the contents of the www-map and place that into resourses => app.nw map (overwrite)
of een older mac version.
For those of us who are dummies when it comes to computers, is there any way you can explain that in layman's terms? Thank you.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dzozgy 4 steps too much for 99% of people around here. And you included pics to screw them up even more
For those of us who are dummies when it comes to computers, is there any way you can explain that in layman's terms? Thank you.
It's pretty hard to be simpler than that : you download the PC version, extract it, copy what you just extracted, paste it on top of your already installed game, click yes to overwrite .............

SamZelda

Dec 4, 2018
It's pretty hard to be simpler than that : you download the PC version, extract it, copy what you just extracted, paste it on top of your already installed game, click yes to overwrite .............
[/QUOTE]
Ok, I believe I understand now. Also, thanks for putting up with what seem to be dumb questions from people like myself and not being a dick about it, but actually taking the time to explain and help. You're a champ!

BobbyX45

Dec 7, 2018
Download pc version. If you don't have and older version of the mac game download the latest mac version. un zip. In the pc version map you see a www map. Copy the contents of that map. Click with 'right mouse click' on the older mac game icon and go to "show package contents". This wil open a map, where there is a resources map. Open resources map and you find the app.nw map. Copy contents www map into the map (overwrite files)

Reactions: NoBiggie

SamZelda

Dec 4, 2018
Download pc version. If you don't have and older version of the mac game download the latest mac version. un zip. In the pc version map you see a www map. Copy the contents of that map. Click with 'right mouse click' on the older mac game icon and go to "show package contents". This wil open a map, where there is a resources map. Open resources map and you find the app.nw map. Copy contents www map into the map (overwrite files)
It worked and my saves remained intact. You guys are freaking hero's, thank you!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes