sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
The one in the pub's back yard was what I used to build the rat trap but now I need another one for the bomb and I can't find it anywhere
:unsure: you should already have a leftover one from when you built the bombs the 1st time. Unless you wasted a bomb.
I read around this thread someone got one magically dropping when entering the lighthouse.
It might be the case the game at some points detects the lack of containers and will spawn one.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
:unsure: you should already have a leftover one from when you built the bombs the 1st time. Unless you wasted a bomb.
I read around this thread someone got one magically dropping when entering the lighthouse.
It might be the case the game at some points detects the lack of containers and will spawn one.
That's one obtained by lighting 6 torches

luskies

Mar 17, 2019
Is there a way to access the chamber in Madeleyne's room? bc there's a chest in there and that's the only one i'm missing

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
I had talismans issue before.. I used the mod and coined like 999999. Just drop your coins to around 200. You can find tons.
Basic container can be found in Doc office storage room.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I had talismans issue before.. I used the mod and coined like 999999. Just drop your coins to around 200. You can find tons.
Right so if you mod your money to hight stuff stops spawning, i will give it a try lowering it and let you know if it works.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017

Thanks dude, that fixed it.

pcccenter

Apr 14, 2020
hi i used that plastic container that drops in the lighthouse to build the bomb and now i can' t find another for the trap... is there any other left somewhere??? plz help...

Zelai

May 8, 2019
hi i used that plastic container that drops in the lighthouse to build the bomb and now i can' t find another for the trap... is there any other left somewhere??? plz help...
This last patch added one in the same room the recipe for the trap is , inside a jar that you break with the pickaxe.

Rapidboy

Apr 10, 2020
hey everyone ... I have a request and a question ... I need a game similar to ToN, I know I won't find ...;) but .... I need to have something to complement the moment between updates .... you can help ... please reply to chat or pv .... greetings to all .... ps. I hope I haven't violated the rules ....

• Angry
Reactions: Tarter
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes