Flake007

Dec 18, 2019
Wait you opened the chest below the Palm Tree where the jaguar is prowling? You were supposed to sneak left and open the other chest by the philwood plant. Was there anything in it?...how did you not get mauled by the jaguar??
there was a scroll for tascha blowjob in there. When you come to the jaguar wait until it jumps down to the buried chest. then he jumps up again and looks to the right. Then you run quickly to the left into the new area. There is a few cockroach and a box in which the role for Tascha was in the one under the tree was one for Alia.

EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
my game remained at 33 percent. The chest on the back of the bar remained. but i can't find the key. I went everywhere, I can't find it. Does anyone know where?

notjasonbourne

Mar 20, 2018
No problem, but you're not going to like my answer. Delete everything you have so far, download the new version, and start a new game. A new game without any cheat mods, Incest Patches, or modified saves.

The reasons for this have been discussed over the last 70 pages, and the last 70 pages have been dominated by your very problem. Play the game as intended by the developer. I'm not trying to be rude, you will just have 0 of these issues if you play a completely clean game.
Eh. I'm playing with the incest patch and have edited my save to get money and multiple items. It really hasn't caused me any trouble. All you really need to do is just always consult the Soul Crystal to the dot. Don't go into any rooms, talk to someone, give someone an item, create an item, destroy/remove an obstacle etc unless the Soul Crystal tells you you're supposed to do that. That's really it. You only really seem to get in trouble if you're getting ahead of yourself.

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
my game remained at 33 percent. The chest on the back of the bar remained. but i can't find the key. I went everywhere, I can't find it. Does anyone know where?
i found the last chest key,its in the room with the snake - just move at the bottom of the room near the stones - you cant see the key because the stone oyerlays it

EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
i found the last chest key,its in the room with the snake - just move at the bottom of the room near the stones - you cant see the key because the stone oyerlays it
If you are talking about the room where we caught the snake, I got the key from there.

Hopper39

May 16, 2020
This Game is good, I got almost all updates and I like it better and better, but things are unclear at this point in time but it will still show what comes, I have problems with the patch, I get the message that I should only use the original and can not save without the patch, but it works

My english is not so good i did it with a translator please check with me

Thank you

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes