Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Can anyone please answer my question
Does installing these games in windows systems affect our OS or System in any way
I have never downloaded any sort of application thinking that it may effect my operating system or my whole laptop inorder to speak
So CAN ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ME A CLARIFICATION
What do you mean, like affect it with viruses?

99,9% of these games are completely safe, they're developed by private individuals making a little cash on patreon from those generous enough to pay for their leisure.

I've only heard of one game, Little Sister, a Big Brother spin off, where anti-virus softwares go berserk everytime it's downloaded on computers. Wonder what's behind that...But as in that case, you hear about it from other players, precisely on this forum.

So no, NLT games and practically all others are evidently safe. Download and enjoy, is all I can say!

Last edited:

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 659442

I am kind of stuck here. Alia brought me in the room in the back as to where this screen came on. I can't press any button at all. Not escape, not any of the movement keys or press anything with my mouse.
EDIT: Went back to this exact spot in the game but this bug is still there.
Collect all three plants and put them in the grey bin.

kenadam1190

Sep 1, 2019
if you're referring it to me, then i already got that key from the previous versions.
what im looking is the chest key in this current version.
I got chest key after dropping peacock. Key was open and lying around bottom left corner where we dropped peacock. From that chest key I got Page.

Reactions: Pif paf

Cyxioss

May 13, 2018
Collect all three plants and put them in the grey bin.
I am stuck on the page I made my screenshot on. Like I said I can't move, no buttons I can press and am basically locked there. The only way to get out is to force close the entire game.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes