theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's so much wrong with your picture (all upgrades bought, Aila x 2). You just screwed your game by cheating. Deal with it, nobody's going to help you.

And stop calling this a bug!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I really wish NLT would add some "cheat detection" to their game. Like: if you obviously cheated, tease them with those sexy scenes, but don't actually play them (or maybe just display the dialogs, but without the images/animations). I would totally love this! :cool:

Hey NLT, if you read this: I'll pay you $100 via Patreon if you add a game mechanic which removes all sex scenes from the game and only display a "Well, you shouldn't have cheated.." message for all cheaters out there!

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
i finished the new version with 34%
does anyone know if i got all the scenes?
is it right or is there any missing?

Sem título.png

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
View attachment 659144
View attachment 659442

I am kind of stuck here. Alia brought me in the room in the back as to where this screen came on. I can't press any button at all. Not escape, not any of the movement keys or press anything with my mouse.
EDIT: Went back to this exact spot in the game but this bug is still there.
Befor you use this save: you have delete the path "User Data", befor you intall and start the new game ?

Kervy

Dec 22, 2018
The non compressed android version is useless...it wont install...tried on atleast 3 devices...same results....

Cyxioss

May 13, 2018
You've got two Alia's and over a million dollars?! Something tells me that you may have screwed up your game by altering it by means of cheats and mods. This might mean your current installation is probably ruined and you will most likely have to delete everything and install a fresh pristine clean copy. On the bright side it's all your fault and nobody else's so you won't have to argue or get into a fight with any third person. Which is nice.
I have only used the cheat mod from the installation screen. Haven't used saveeditonline or anything.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I have only used the cheat mod from the installation screen. Haven't used saveeditonline or anything.
If you use the cheat mod the best way to not run into any errors is to always click on the hint crystal and do everything it says. The game doesn't like it when you do things out of order when using cheats.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I have only used the cheat mod from the installation screen.
OK. this give many different problems with all saves, you can faund here.
Now, delete the old games and the path "User Date" in C:\Users\"name"\AppData\Local
Install and start the new game new
and then you can use this saves.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
^ Or just don't cheat to begin with ..............
No. this not help. I checked this. On different way with different saves from others.
And you ? you also have checked ?
If you have use the mod from side 1, you need delete the path "User Data", befor you install and start.

Sep 27, 2019
So you've somehow managed to clone Alia, bought every home improvement, and accumulated a one and a quarter million dollar fortune at 34% completion of the game without altering the game's code? :giggle: Really? :rolleyes: Then you must have downloaded and are playing a broken version of the game or be one of the most incredible or most unlucky people on earth. I leave it to somebody else on this forum to advise what to do because whatever is happening to you is beyond me. Good night and good luck! :sleep:

Last edited:
Reactions: 44Tom

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Well you can't stop people from wanting to cheat. Also don't be a condescending ass.
You're right. That's the way it is.
The problem is that many who want to raise money in this game don't know how to do it.

I think someone should give detailed instructions here how to do this. As is done in other games.

Should I do this here? :)

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes