Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
ok, I'm at 31% after the gothic key to the doors under the church, and after using the chest key from the library playground... Now I have to check all the missing chest keys locations from wt...

Sep 27, 2019
View attachment 659442

I am kind of stuck here. Alia brought me in the room in the back as to where this screen came on. I can't press any button at all. Not escape, not any of the movement keys or press anything with my mouse.
EDIT: Went back to this exact spot in the game but this bug is still there.
You've got two Alia's and over a million dollars?! Something tells me that you may have screwed up your game by altering it by means of cheats and mods. This might mean your current installation is probably ruined and you will most likely have to delete everything and install a fresh pristine clean copy. On the bright side it's all your fault and nobody else's so you won't have to argue or get into a fight with any third person. Which is nice.

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
By the way, did the awareness boost got nerfed? Whenever I take it, I barely manage to find jade talismans at all. I thought it was supposed to help me find high value treasures more easily, like jade and silver.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hello, I'm using your save, but i have no idea where to continue from? (i'm using the 2nd save and the soul crystal said something about an MRI room, but i went there and there was nothing to be taken from it???)
Have you looked as his save games? He said he cheated, but even if you haven't read it: 90+ million Gold, more than 50% completion, 80 hearts should give you clue that something's wrong with this guy this save game.

I wouldn't expect ANYTHING to work as expected when using these saves. Throw them away, and start your own adventure without using save games from anybody!

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes