popaloumpa

Nov 5, 2019
I got the key there, buddy. I look everywhere, I can not find. must be in a secret place
ok so the 2 key for this update are this key or the key from the tree that the bird drop. if u have those 2 then it's a key from a previous update that you'r missing.
check if u have broken all the jars.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
i have placed the plants in the bin but nothing happens and not sure what to do, the next hint says "put the fucking plant in the bin".... and I have.... also where can I find more phillweed? only have 1

Apr 7, 2019
I'm still having a problem with the game but I noticed the game is not fully freezing but rather the image freezes but I can keep playing (there are still sounds of entering a building and stuff). I already tried to run it in compability mode and redownloaded the whole game.

YuriRestia

Dec 1, 2017
Try this save , i used some cheats too but it s working
Hello, I'm using your save, but i have no idea where to continue from? (i'm using the 2nd save and the soul crystal said something about an MRI room, but i went there and there was nothing to be taken from it???)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
It's hard to say. MC has had no physical relations with either Janet or Sophia. Naomi has been the driving sexual force in the game and now she can put a notch on her headboard for Janet. Does that make it any easier for MC to get in bed with Jane? We don't know that yet.

MC has been spending a lot of time with Diana and things are progressing with her quickly, but at least for his father, she was always the one who got away.

Claire and Madelyn both seem to exchange sexual favors as rewards for what MC can give them. With this shallowness I doubt they'll be the most difficult to bang.

I think it comes down to Sophia and Janet and without more character development yet for Sophia, it's hard to decide who will be the final victory.
I also think Janet and Sophia will be 2 of the last. Claire and Madelyn its hard to say. Now Diana you aint fucking her until her death is probably paid off.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
The goth key should be in your inventory because it will be used in the next update.

Yeah thanks, in fact I double checked my game after writing that stupid message of mine, and realised its the gothic key I'm left with, not a chest key. The gothic key will open that door in the nun's appartments in a next update.

But thanks for confirming that!

I've never seen a thread "grow" so quickly...the message I'm replying to right now is already six pages "old"...unbelievable. But this game is truly special as well, NLT at its best, the art of making RPGM dung into gold!

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Linux v34052

MAC v34052

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamer2040
Sep 27, 2019
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes