The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yup, NTL is going to pull a full NTR on your ass /s
As far as I see, there is no NTR tag either. Is there NTR in this game?

I ask because i've never played this game and want to make sure its something i'll like before I do and I don't want to see the female cast getting plowed by men other then the MC. Hence my original question.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
As far as I see, there is no NTR tag either. Is there NTR in this game?

I ask because i've never played this game and want to make sure its something i'll like before I do and I don't want to see the female cast getting plowed by men other then the MC. Hence my original question.
do you not know what /s mean? it means sarcasm....the dev doesn't do ntr at best he does netori(MC steals someone else's girl).....the dev makes fun of any other male other then the mc

Luckxy

Sep 3, 2018
hey guys, im pretty bad with PC's. does anyone know where i can find a tutorial on how to use other peoples save files.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
do you not know what /s mean? it means sarcasm....the dev doesn't do ntr at best he does netori(MC steals someone else's girl).....the dev makes fun of any other male other then the mc
I actually did not know what the /s was for, given the placement I thought dude just missed the '.
But thank you for clarifying, like I said, i've never played this game before, so I wanted to ask before I got started.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
You're right. Something's amiss. I'm unable to complete #7 again using my old method of hot-footing it to the chest.
The old method to solve #7 does not work in this version. The DEV said in Patreon that it has been changed slightly, due to the old method requiring fast running to escape the snake. The new solution is more straight forward.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I actually did not know what the /s was for, given the placement I thought dude just missed the '.
But thank you for clarifying, like I said, i've never played this game before, so I wanted to ask before I got started.
Play it, you won't be disappointed, it's one of the best. Also check NLT's other games, especially Lust Epidemic.

Reactions: IlNiCoLiNo

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I'm not complaining, I'm just curious is all, may i know why the update dropped 7 days before the usual date?

Oct 17, 2019
Madalyn's remodel is disappointing.
I would say, thought, IMHO NLT tried too hard to make the game real, byt the majority doens't want to see "real women". We see a lot of them already IRL (though, I'm lucky enough to have women with awesome bodies IRL).

I personally find all sirens to be TOO SLIM! I'd like to see GIRLS (Emily, Alia, Kaley) with assets at least like Jessica's, maybe even Naomi's. Come on, the look as if they were 13-15 y.o. little girls (and even such little girls usually have greater shapes in 21th century), and we know that some of them are 20+ y.o (basicly grown women).

But God bless tiny little girls! On the contrary we have even worse "crime"! Young (Tasha, Jessica, Clair) and elderly (Janet, Sophia, Naomi, Diana, Pricia, Madalyn) Women that are TOO SLIM! The vast majority of players are dissapointed that they are not THICCKQUE AF MILFS as they should be!

Only Janet looks rather good as this update shows (but still not perfect). IMHO, Women assets in the game should be even bigger than Janet's now to fit perfectly. And futhermore, their arms, legs,... they should be more "meaty" if that makes sense. In that case huge ass and tits will look normal.

BTW, we don't have amazonian kind of woman with body type like Serena Williams (tall, muscled and easy to make her tits and ass very big). I don't say that all Women sirens in the game should be that strong and have muscles plus THICC assets of course (though it's definitely my type!) , but somebody like Claire or Diana really could as they have been physicly active for many years.

Madalyn has become the biggest dissapointment almost for everyone. NTL didn't need to make her juicy body (like instagram model) to become old, that doesn't make any sense for Henry to seduce her! The problem was that people expected and wanted Madalyn to have THICC body like Janet (and even THICCER as I have already said about all Women in the game). First, we were worried when Maddy seemed to have thin legs on Ash's photo, then naked scene in bathroom and now she has saggy body!
(It seems, unfortunately, that her hair is wig... I love her hairstyle so much!)

I think, I will try to "cry" in NLT discord for changes.

Back to the bright side. Thanls God we have such a wise woman as Naomi!
Who saves everything Henry tries to fuck up so much! I'm even a little bit angry why this retard is so stubborn not to let his Mon and Sis to be happy. "Nice" son and brother we have... If he was a little bit cleverer, he would have made them happy far before any "Naomi's help".

Last edited:
Reactions: Spirala

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I'm not complaining, I'm just curious is all, may i know why the update dropped 7 days before the usual date?
The DEV is taking a vacation next week, so this version was released a bit early so you would not bitch too loudly about missing an update.

Reactions: truerty

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Can someone post the new Madelyn body?
Madalyn's remodel is disappointing.
I would say, thought, IMHO NLT tried too hard to make the game real, byt the majority doens't want to see "real women". We see a lot of them already IRL (though, I'm lucky enough to have women with awesome bodies IRL).

I personally find all sirens to be TOO SLIM! I'd like to see GIRLS (Emily, Alia, Kaley) with assets at least like Jessica's, maybe even Naomi's. Come on, the look as if they were 13-15 y.o. little girls (and even such little girls usually have greater shapes in 21th century), and we know that some of them are 20+ y.o (basicly grown women).

But God bless tiny little girls! On the contrary we have even worse "crime"! Young (Tasha, Jessica, Clair) and elderly (Janet, Sophia, Naomi, Diana, Pricia, Madalyn) Women that are TOO SLIM! The vast majority of players are dissapointed that they are not THICCKQUE AF MILFS as they should be!

Only Janet looks rather good as this update shows (but still not perfect). IMHO, Women assets in the game should be even bigger than Janet's now to fit perfectly. And futhermore, their arms, legs,... they should be more "meaty" if that makes sense. In that case huge ass and tits will look normal.

BTW, we don't have amazonian kind of woman with body type like Serena Williams (tall, muscled and easy to make her tits and ass very big). I don't say that all Women sirens in the game should be that strong and have muscles plus THICC assets of course (though it's definitely my type!) , but somebody like Claire or Diana really could as they have been physicly active for many years.

Madalyn has become the biggest dissapointment almost for everyone. NTL didn't need to make her juicy body (like instagram model) to become old, that doesn't make any sense for Henry to seduce her! The problem was that people expected and wanted Madalyn to have THICC body like Janet (and even THICCER as I have already said about all Women in the game). First, we were worried when Maddy seemed to have thin legs on Ash's photo, then naked scene in bathroom and now she has saggy body!
(It seems, unfortunately, that her hair is wig... I love her hairstyle so much!)

I think, I will try to "cry" in NLT discord for changes.
where can I see this new version of her?

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
The DEV is taking a vacation next week, so this version was released a bit early so you would not bitch too loudly about missing an update.
Not only this guy is punctual, he periodically surprise us with early updates as well! This is how a Dev should be.

Reactions: 44Tom
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes