AntT

Oct 29, 2017
I mean ... I know we're always being teased regarding to the order in which scenes get released and all leading up to something great (hopefully) while still getting good content. But this dev is really one of the best and his art (I checked it out after I read he used to do comics) is constantly improving in both visual quality and the art itself. I'm seriously considering supporting NLT.

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
So I checked the last 25 pages and no mac update. It would be great if someone could post the full mac version. Thanks in advance.

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
Bradley still appears but he's not the MC anymore.
The new MC is <Yournamehere> son of a certain famous treasure hunter.
The art is also better. Much better.
I would also add that Bradley's mom and her friend also look hotter in this game from the few appearances they have made. Especially in more sexier outfits like tight jeans or a shorter skirt. Nothing like seeing a hot milf in tight jeans showing off a well rounded butt.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I would also add that Bradley's mom and her friend also look hotter in this game from the few appearances they have made. Especially in more sexier outfits like tight jeans or a shorter skirt. Nothing like seeing a hot milf in tight jeans showing off a well rounded butt.
NLT's artwork has vastly improved in this game. I never could over look the perma-bitch face Amanda and Val had. Their appearances in this game stand as a stark contrast to all the new characters with much more facial expressions.

Oct 17, 2019
Totally agree. As I have written a few posts higher, milf should look like milfs, not like a slim shit.

Reactions: Retired123

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Not only this guy is punctual, he periodically surprise us with early updates as well! This is how a Dev should be.
Small updates works for the structure of this game. This isn't a visual novel, it's an actual game. If you take a visual novel like Being a DIK and release small updates every 2 weeks, most of the updates will just be talking with not much going on in terms of sexy time.

Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I personally find all sirens to be TOO SLIM! I'd like to see GIRLS (Emily, Alia, Kaley) with assets at least like Jessica's, maybe even Naomi's. Come on, the look as if they were 13-15 y.o. little girls (and even such little girls usually have greater shapes in 21th century), and we know that some of them are 20+ y.o (basicly grown women).

But God bless tiny little girls! On the contrary we have even worse "crime"! Young (Tasha, Jessica, Clair) and elderly (Janet, Sophia, Naomi, Diana, Pricia, Madalyn) Women that are TOO SLIM! The vast majority of players are dissapointed that they are not THICCKQUE AF MILFS as they should be!

Only Janet looks rather good as this update shows (but still not perfect). IMHO, Women assets in the game should be even bigger than Janet's now to fit perfectly. And futhermore, their arms, legs,... they should be more "meaty" if that makes sense. In that case huge ass and tits will look normal.

BTW, we don't have amazonian kind of woman with body type like Serena Williams (tall, muscled and easy to make her tits and ass very big). I don't say that all Women sirens in the game should be that strong and have muscles plus THICC assets of course (though it's definitely my type!) , but somebody like Claire or Diana really could as they have been physicly active for many years.

Madalyn has become the biggest dissapointment almost for everyone. NTL didn't need to make her juicy body (like instagram model) to become old, that doesn't make any sense for Henry to seduce her! The problem was that people expected and wanted Madalyn to have THICC body like Janet (and even THICCER as I have already said about all Women in the game). First, we were worried when Maddy seemed to have thin legs on Ash's photo, then naked scene in bathroom and now she has saggy body!
(It seems, unfortunately, that her hair is wig... I love her hairstyle so much!)

I think, I will try to "cry" in NLT discord for changes.
The last thing we need is another crusade leading to more changes in the LI bodies, look what the last people who did that end up doing. The women looks good, and you keep asking the dev to change it. Now Madelyn look like a granny(not the GILF(not that I've seen any) kind) on the younger side......

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
Can't seem to get to the right side of this area. How do I get there?
1594346064109.png 1594346138377.png

Also, the crystal is telling me to show the diary to Madelyn (which I'm pretty sure I've already done):
1594346217173.png
She's not in her room, the chapel, or the cemetery.

Suggestions?

Oct 17, 2019
The last thing we need is another crusade leading to more changes in the LI bodies, look what the last people who did that end up doing. The women looks good, and you keep asking the dev to change it. Now Madelyn look like a granny(not the GILF(not that I've seen any) kind) on the younger side......
I don't hope he will start changing all girls and women as they should be (thicc babies with heavy assets plus maybe tall and some of them muscled), but he will consider appearence for the next game.

Maybe he will at least revert Maddy change.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I don't hope he will start changing all girls and women as they should be (thicc babies with heavy assets plus maybe tall and some of them muscled), but he will consider appearence for the next game.

Maybe he will at least revert Maddy change.
No sadly too many paying customers bitched and now 'Mother Superior' will forever remain "Mother of god!!! Roll those things back up. You're scaring the children."

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Can't seem to get to the right side of this area. How do I get there?
View attachment 724589 View attachment 724590
You access that side via a different route in the cave through story progression.

Also, the crystal is telling me to show the diary to Madelyn (which I'm pretty sure I've already done):
View attachment 724594
She's not in her room, the chapel, or the cemetery.

Suggestions?
Check your inventory if you have the diary. Also if you're using mods, it could break the game by making assets on the map invisible. Click around the room to check if Madalyn is invisible in the room.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Here's a mega folder where you can preview the mild yet important changes made to Maddy's body.

Love it of hate it the dev has already made up their mind and this voluptuous beauty is here to stay! FeelsOkayMan.png

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes