Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Can't seem to get to the right side of this area. How do I get there?
From somewhere else. Play on and it should open up with the right moves.
Also, the crystal is telling me to show the diary to Madelyn (which I'm pretty sure I've already done):
She's not in her room, the chapel, or the cemetery.
Suggestions?
The game has no bugs besides text typos. Means either you missed something to do for proceeding or you changed your money amount. In case of the latter you get no pity. But a death game.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
So I checked the last 25 pages and no mac update. It would be great if someone could post the full mac version. Thanks in advance.
Use the previous version and the last patch pack i made if you're able: https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v42072-nlt-media.38582/post-3588584
In the thread are even some more detailed guides to find if mine is "too short". For Catalina is apparently also some other stuff to do.

Interesting fact: I mentioned this in the last "25" pages already... :rolleyes:

Heliogabalo27

Jul 4, 2018
How to update game for Mac:

1) Download the WIN update v.42072
2) Create a copy of your old v.40071 Treasure of Nadia in case something goes wrong
3) Go into the Game files and go to the following folder: Game/Contents/Resources/app.nw
4) In another tab, open the update files and go to the www folder, notice they have the same kind of folders
5) Replace and add the updated files from the www folder into the app.nw folder

Enjoy! :)

tan79

Jun 22, 2019
Had thought that the update now will be once a week, but i was wrong . The next update wil be August 1st, will be a long waiting .

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
What is even the point of using cheats to get money when you don't need to buy everything in the store and getting legit money is now more easy than ever? The only reason I can imagine is for the novelty of saying you bought everything for your house or have 1 gazillion dollars in the game, but is any of that worth it when you know using cheats can fuck up your entire game?
oCATo thinks it is cool and necessary to cheat because games are just too boring, and his sheep follow suit.

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
From somewhere else. Play on and it should open up with the right moves.
The game has no bugs besides text typos. Means either you missed something to do for proceeding or you changed your money amount. In case of the latter you get no pity. But a death game.
What does changing the money amount have to do with a missing character?

Asprt

Jul 15, 2019
These people do not understand how beautiful saggy boobs are. For Madalyn, they would be very suitable. Hope her tits change. I also really look forward to seeing her pregnant one day with a sexy belly. It is very interesting to watch how this inaccessible woman is gradually corrupted. Henry follows the right road, he slowly gives her a cold pussy corrupt, so that one day Madalyn knew how hot her holes became. On this day, the temptation will be very strong and the desire to feel the dick will be stronger than her mind. Would she like it if others, including Henry’s mother, were around and watched sex? What would Janet experience when she watched her son fuck Mother Superior? Will Janet feel shame or pussy Janet gets wet and she wants to insert Henry’s dick with her hand into the nun’s pussy and lick her ass? I hope we find out soon. As for the boobs, I am on the side of those who believe that Mother Superior needs a beautiful saggy breast, as in the picture. I do not know English well, unfortunately, but I hope they understand me.
Name of these two milf

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
What happens when all 10 bonfires are lit? Ive lit them but nothing appears?
In the caves where the cold water pool is located, there was a circle with a 10 marked in it. Once you light the torch in the new area (where you get all the good stuff), the number 10 will vanish and in its position the key to unlock the new chest will appear.
Pay attention when you play the game, my little young perverts .....

• Haha
Reactions: gr33nappleboy

Asprt

Jul 15, 2019
These people do not understand how beautiful saggy boobs are. For Madalyn, they would be very suitable. Hope her tits change. I also really look forward to seeing her pregnant one day with a sexy belly. It is very interesting to watch how this inaccessible woman is gradually corrupted. Henry follows the right road, he slowly gives her a cold pussy corrupt, so that one day Madalyn knew how hot her holes became. On this day, the temptation will be very strong and the desire to feel the dick will be stronger than her mind. Would she like it if others, including Henry’s mother, were around and watched sex? What would Janet experience when she watched her son fuck Mother Superior? Will Janet feel shame or pussy Janet gets wet and she wants to insert Henry’s dick with her hand into the nun’s pussy and lick her ass? I hope we find out soon. As for the boobs, I am on the side of those who believe that Mother Superior needs a beautiful saggy breast, as in the picture. I do not know English well, unfortunately, but I hope they understand me.
Link to find these milf name and where

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Here's a mega folder where you can preview the mild yet important changes made to Maddy's body.
Mega

Love it of hate it the dev has already made up their mind and this voluptuous beauty is here to stay! View attachment 724620
For all the uproar, you'd swear the dev has got her boobs resting on her gut and she's got chafing from the cottage cheese rubbing together.

At the risk of seeming obtuse, the differences are, at most, subtle. She's still got ITG and a waist like a distance runner.

So, Madalyn- before or after- insults people's sensibilities, yet the 'hero' being a 97-lb, too-chatty weakling, yet equipped with a horsecock that he is able to easily glide into female orifices makes perfect sense.

I guess it's more interesting than re-explaining where to find alumina and random chest keys to those who have joined the game in progress.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes