chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How to fix camera?
you need eat an ingredient,don't know which one,when doc's leaves room click on bottom right square,then go in room(left room)to get 2 camara parts+small screwdriver +broken camera,there's only 3 ingredients on this side shore and quest for that is before you cross,i think it's red one,just click on rocksoul that girl tells you what to do

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Thanks. Found it after lots of clicking. All four of them were invisible. May be it's just a problem with compressed version. A lot of things are invisible. By the way, I can't find Philweed anymore. Every other plant seems to regenerate but not that. I searched everywhere. Any clue?
If you've already used it in the same back room, you don't need it anymore. While this plant does not appear again, it will be in future updates.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks. Found it after lots of clicking. All four of them were invisible. May be it's just a problem with compressed version. A lot of things are invisible. By the way, I can't find Philweed anymore. Every other plant seems to regenerate but not that. I searched everywhere. Any clue?
gonna have to wait for that one it's threw cave,you find it with all other stuff is like a breeding ground,but i only got 1 more but the round one those spawn a lot,remember the room where you make stuff,it's left,up,right and up stairs,but to go right clare has to open path

Apr 9, 2019
I just want to ask. Is it worth to wait for this game to finish? Or just keep playing every update? I just want the opinion of people who did actually experienced it with other games.

Reactions: chicho1958

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Waiting for him to fuck Mother Superior Madalyn in pussy and ass. I also hope Kaley or Emily will help her to fuck using a strapon. Better yet, if Brad joins. Together, Brad and Henry would pump sperm into Madalyn enough to bring her to orgasm. I can’t believe that such a cold MILF, by the end of this wonderful story, will be like a hot bitch jumping on Henry's dick. But I hope the young hero can find a way to make her like that. It is also good if by the end of the game it turns out that she became pregnant. For example, they will show that she staggered and held on to something with her hand so as not to fall, and with her second hand holding on to her stomach. Closed eyes and facial expressions of pain on the face are great for doing this. After that, a black-and-white repeat will begin, an excerpt of a sex scene, the face when Madalyn finishes, then a close-up, as her pussy squeezes the dick inside, and a lot of sperm shoots from it, filling her uterus. (for example, as in hentai). Pregnant mother superior, it is very dirty and sexy. I want to see the big belly of a pregnant Madalyn. I really want to wait until it comes to Sofia. Access to the ass of Sofia, Henry will probably get only at the end of the story, when he reveals her plans and secrets of the island. I expect that Henry will fuck Sofia in the ass and cum on her face, and the blonde photographer will not miss the chance to quietly take photos. And later photos will appear on the front pages of famous magazines and newspapers. This will be a big blow to Sofia’s reputation. Maybe Janet will already be corrupted enough to join Henry and sit on the face of rich Sophia. I want to see how Janet will give Sophia to try not only her holes, but also the taste of liquid gold. It will be awesome if such a rich and arrogant woman like Sofia, Janet will wash her face with golden rain.

Reactions: donita

zinx1702

Feb 27, 2019
I just want to ask. Is it worth to wait for this game to finish? Or just keep playing every update? I just want the opinion of people who did actually experienced it with other games.
For me its on every update, cause even if you complete the quests of the update , you can continue play the other side quests for money. for example fishing or treasures to sell. The house renovation cost a lot. bootycall also.

Yggdrasill Raxor

Apr 17, 2020
Has anyone figured out how the money in the safe accumulates?
I know it is not time (i left the game for an hour and got 64$), so it should be walk distance, screen changes or clicks?
I dont even know if there is a way to track clicks...

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Guys how do you craft item ?
You need to craft in a cave, but you need to know what items you need. Yellow pages of crafting are scattered on the map, don't miss them.
Has anyone figured out how the money in the safe accumulates?
I know it is not time (i left the game for an hour and got 64$), so it should be walk distance, screen changes or clicks?
I dont even know if there is a way to track clicks...
The safe is constantly updated. If you leave that room and go right back in, the safe will give you $78. If you leave the store and immediately go back, you can get up to $700, but on average $156. If you go to other locations for a long time, then returning later you can get from $1000 to $ 2000 with a little.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Is one of the broken keys behind the Library besides the church key?
Very confusing walkthrough with that snake and that rat thing.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is one of the broken keys behind the Library besides the church key?
Very confusing walkthrough with that snake and that rat thing.
Broken Keys
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I at first too could not understand the quest with the snake and the rat. Then I realized the point was for the rat to run into the snake's hole while it was getting out of it.
I'm afraid to think what will happen next.

Reactions: Gumby
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes