Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Thank you for the video, but I just tried to use this trick in puzzle 7 of V42 many time, but everytime I got caught at the last moment, and the game restart but not "I come out from the puzzle". Exactly I immediately point the mouse at the exit but not lead it.

Even in your video based on V40, "you" got caught by the snake too so it restarts but not goes out.
I don't know, but as you can see, I have already passed it, in exactly the same way.
I just loaded an old save and it worked, I passed level 7.

Oct 17, 2019
Well, alright. While the rest of you discuss saggy tits, milf looks, ages for "the" perfect characters - I was more interested in seeing who at this moment in time can take the MC's package.
Turns out that Kayely is a quick learner and listened to Jessica's lesson.
Out of all the KS pages and scenes, these are the "lovelly" ladies rankings (yes they are ALL lovely in their own sense..) as of V42.
  • Naomi (up to the root - Damn!)
  • Jessica
  • Pricia
  • Kayley
  • Tasha
  • Emily
  • Alia
Some may be at the same level (i.e. Kayley and Jessica (student - teacher) ;)). Can't wait to see and compare what the other ladies can do. Whattaya think? Janet will be better.
I'm still impressed with Kayley's talent! :p
I'm not native american, lol. Don't quete understand what you mean as "package".
My top:
1) Naomi
2) Naomi
3) Naomi
4) Janet
5) Clare
6) Jessica
7) Tasha
8) Diana
9-10) Madalyn
9-10) Pricia
11) Sofia
12) Emily
13) Kaley
14) Alia

This is not influenced by number of found pages.

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
It‘s just behind the door where you stand .
But you should correct all things you need ,then go the cave ,use the altar to make the RAT TRAP.
You can make the RAT TRAP by using the scroll!It just tells you what you should have to make RAT TRAP.
In the cave,the altar is the only place to make RAT TRAP.
thank my friend (y)(y)(y)

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Just a theory about Madalyn's change... I'm not following NLT's Patreon page or anything, so I may be wrong...
What if they changed her appearance because of a story adjustment ? Like because she does not have a supply to stay young anymore, age is catching up with her, and they wanted to start showing it ?

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Just a theory about Madalyn's change... I'm not following NLT's Patreon page or anything, so I may be wrong...
What if they changed her appearance because of a story adjustment ? Like because she does not have a supply to stay young anymore, age is catching up with her, and they wanted to start showing it ?
they change it this update, while the scene with her naked was on the last update. Wouldn't really make sense, as she is not shown naked in this update.

Reactions: Queen Daenerys

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
they change it this update, while the scene with her naked was on the last update. Wouldn't really make sense, as she is not shown naked in this update.
That's why I said adjustment, like after the 40 update, they decided they will start aging her, and then chose to redo the scenes.
Like I said it may not be it at all, we'll see if she has aged more next time we see her.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I don't think they would have gone back and edited her first nude showing. They would want future nudity to show that progression.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
"Nadia" is just "Diana" with letters rearranged. I think shes more crucial to the story than the story already let's on. I could be wrong though
That Diana/Nadia also intrigued me, but now that the crystal woman has spoken about a buried spaceship, I cannot get that Fushigi no Umi no Nadia (Nadia the Secret of Blue Water) theory out of my head...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know it's crazy... :cool:

Reactions: hitman225

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
She just decided to get implants from her boobs and eat more sweet :LOL:

Reactions: hitman225

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
I'm not native american, lol. Don't quete understand what you mean as "package".
I meant the MC's penis, dick, cock, pecker, schlong, i.e package , etc... (y)
But I hear ya! What I meant was, In the last update Kayley sure as hell deepthroat that MC's penis! Although this was her 1st blowjob! Ahuh! Bodes well for the future.:p
... and I'm not a native american either...

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes