Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
Anyway, my soul crystal told me to break pillar behind the library but there's nothing to do with pickaxe. Can't find new content after mansion event.

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
The real issue is that people like you with low tier tastes are now making artists destroy and censor their vision. In the future we could miss out on something really amazing because people like you are smashing a creator's artistic integrity. Let NLT create what he wants to create, and if you don't like it don't buy it.
Dude out there acting like someone just spray painted over Mona Lisa because his GILF just got a new pair of saggy tits. I'm sure NLT just lost a whole week worth of sleep because those "savages" asked him to change the body of one of his characters. Chill the fuck out, bro.

Well, alright. While the rest of you discuss saggy tits, milf looks, ages for "the" perfect characters - I was more interested in seeing who at this moment in time can take the MC's package.
1) Diana
2) Clare
3) Jessica
4) Sofia
5) Madelyn (saggy tits or perky tits, lul)
6) Naomi
7) Tasha
8) Kaley
9) Emily
10) Alia
11) Janet
12) Pricia

To be honest I don't have any of the positions in my top girls set in stone, they always keep shifting depending on how the story progresses. I do know that my top 3 is dead set on Diana, Clare and Jessica tho. Also, Janet is overrated and Naomi is overhated. There, I said it.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019
I like your order. I would put Jessica below Tasha and Kaley infront of Emily or maybe even few places up.
Madalyn was top2 before I found out that she is slim + update made her "old".
Why don't you love Jessica? She is tall and has arguably the best body of all "young woman" (Jessica, Tasha, Clare")?
P.S. Oh, you are Clare fan!

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Man after reading through the thread about Maddy's "redesign" I got scared for a sec... After seeing the comparison pic tho I'm relieved. Her ass is a bit bigger (which is great in my book) and her tits look a tiny little bit more saggy which is barely noticable tho.

I thought her whole design would be different so... phew.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
In v40 and v42, I clicked every spot where covered by tree, palm or rock, trying to find any hidden spot with a key or something, just like some of the previous update. But I failed. Nothing is hidden.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi, everybody. I am missing two keys for the chests, the key in this update I took in a cave, who has the location of all the keys or hacked saves with all the chests open and hacked for money?
enjoy it,save goes here C:\Users\users name(you)\AppData\Local\User Data you can rename save only the number had 16 because that's where the slot was

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Has anyone beaten the snake by the stone stairs in the caves, if so could you please tell me how you figured it out?
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v42072-nlt-media.38582/page-766#post-3763299

Try this:

Pay $2000 in shop to buy a Love Poison. Drink it. Then go to that cave, push the stone and get a bite from the snake.

The snake therefore drinks love poison from MC's blood, then he needs to go and find a female snake to mate immediately.

And you pass it.

Get to Doctor later for another shot.

Edit: Sorry, I just tried this trick by myself, but it didn't work.

I even tried eating green plant, red plant, maca plant and the love poison in a time, then go to the cave. But the snake just bit MC and kept cool.

Last edited:

Painkillers

Jan 19, 2020
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
In v40 and v42, I clicked every spot where covered by tree, palm or rock, trying to find any hidden spot with a key or something, just like some of the previous update. But I failed. Nothing is hidden.
did you get the key at the beach?(where you go fishing),

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Nobody got

In the update only there is no dart file but it is in the full release. Try to download update only, there's no $SM-Dart in IMG/Characters.
I used the update for both V40071, and V42072, and had no problem with finding the dart in Squallmart.

PS: Not using compressed or modded, or cheated version.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes