klobber

Apr 20, 2020
I don't think they would have gone back and edited her first nude showing. They would want future nudity to show that progression.
I agree, and would've had no issue with a progression/regression implied to be driven by magic. I suppose, like with many similar endeavors, that a (supposed) uproar among the patrons cannot be ignored. Back-editing, in addition to causing uproar among the pirates, was a missed/bypassed story-line opportunity.

sin pro

Dec 29, 2018
No, Madalyn is not Nadia. That theory was debunked with the v40 update. In that update Madalyn said...

"You've help me paint a better picture of Nadia... Nadia found something that I want... I'm afraid you'll not learn much from me. I've embarked on this quest with very few answers... For me, the Tikpak language is a new revelation. Perhaps there is something else down in those caves beyond what I know..."
Hmmm.........Come think of it maybe, Madalyn is the person who may knew about Nadia don't u think?:unsure:

545961_044-fan_temp2.gif 453996_ToN-Fan-Sig-C.gif

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Where can i find the last torch? And the base container?
if you playing this last version,you already lit that last torch,what you need to do is go back cave where claire found remains ship,cave is where kaily and aria saw squeleton,you get chest key and container,when yu go see madalyn,go to chamber and bust vase andif you going crazy just send me your save and i'll put those 2 items in for you,unless you want more stuff :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There is a missing file in v42072, should be located in img/characers/$SM-Dart.png
Nope, there's nothing missing in any update. Only way to get that error is to skip an update/botch up the updating/fail at basic life. Either scour the interwebs to get all previous updates-only, apply them in order (without skipping any and copying everything every time, once again in the right order) or go the bigbrain way and just get the full v42

Reactions: House Of Black

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I'm not native american, lol. Don't quete understand what you mean as "package".
My top:
1) Naomi
2) Naomi
3) Naomi
4) Janet
5) Clare
6) Jessica
7) Tasha
8) Diana
9-10) Madalyn
9-10) Pricia
11) Sofia
12) Emily
13) Kaley
14) Alia

This is not influenced by number of found pages.
I like your order. I would put Jessica below Tasha and Kaley infront of Emily or maybe even few places up.

ook23985

Oct 21, 2019
Hi, everybody. I am missing two keys for the chests, the key in this update I took in a cave, who has the location of all the keys or hacked saves with all the chests open and hacked for money?

Reactions: chicho1958

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
Nobody got
Nope, there's nothing missing in any update. Only way to get that error is to skip an update/botch up the updating/fail at basic life. Either scour the interwebs to get all previous updates-only, apply them in order (without skipping any and copying everything every time, once again in the right order) or go the bigbrain way and just get the full v42
In the update only there is no dart file but it is in the full release. Try to download update only, there's no $SM-Dart in IMG/Characters.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
It is good for this story, but not for real lives. :p
If we start to compare fantasy characters with real life, I feel like a lot of people will have an awkward conversion with their horny mother/sister/aunt and so on, about how they want to fuck them all the time. :ROFLMAO:

When you have an mc who likes to put his own foot in his mouth, it's good to have someone to kick them hard in the ass so they'll take some steps to create an harem

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes