Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nobody got

In the update only there is no dart file but it is in the full release. Try to download update only, there's no $SM-Dart in IMG/Characters.
I did and nothing is missing. Have you read the quote you posted ? Only way to get missing junk is by not updating in order/skipping an update. If you go from v36 to v42, a lot of stuff will bug out (the game might not even start). As stated (again) : you need to update every version in the v# (v36 to v38 to v40 to v42, you can't skip any or do them at random) or just get the full v42.

You do know also that the dev can put stuff in previous builds and not use them for a while ? The poison dart recipe and 3/4 of the objects were in game around 3-4 builds before the last piece was ..... So, dev and game presumes the player is smart enough to do updates like a pro and doesn't spam updates with useless junk he only needed to put once and just wait for the future builds to use it
If I have 1 complaint about this game it would definitely be the fishing. I need to catch a great white and for 30 fucking minutes not 1 spawned. I tried entering and reentering and catching enough fish to let it spawn, and nothing. I'm not gonna grind longer than that.

Someone on patreon or discord tell the dev to fix this.
Pro tip : just don't fish. Not only will you make way more $ just running around getting talismans/plants, you'll also not have to come around here and whine about it

Reactions: RedZone30

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
QQ图片20200711034714.png

It means from the attic of Alia's room, you can climb to a small place in future update.

Maybe just the roof, to see some place far away, or just pick up some item.

QQ图片20200711035741.png

Last edited:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Madalyn was top2 before I found out that she is slim + update made her "old".
Why don't you love Jessica? She is tall and has arguably the best body of all "young woman" (Jessica, Tasha, Clare")?
P.S. Oh, you are Clare fan!
Well... Jessica is more Barbie like... to perfect. Not that I don't like her, just those 4 (Naomi, Clare, Janet and Tasha) are everyone in her own way for a bit above her. That's at least how I see them. Btw... Madalyn I never found to much interesting n first place.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
If NLT dev insists Jessica's nipples were exactly like this light-colored and almost missing or unseen, I can only image that it is what it is. One of the reasons why the doctor didn't have a boyfriend before.

"Proud to born in this way."

QQ图片20200711040724.png

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Well... Jessica is more Barbie like... to perfect. Not that I don't like her, just those 4 (Naomi, Clare, Janet and Tasha) are everyone in her own way for a bit above her. That's at least how I see them. Btw... Madalyn I never found to much interesting n first place.

Everytime when Madalyn has a scene, it feels like some kind of "sexual asphyxia" is going to happen. I give her this tag.

Jessica has perfect body (let's ignore the missing nipples) but she doesn't have story line with MC (yet), so players can't feel strong connection with this character, but just take her as a "tool person".

Diana fell into the story line with MC, layer by layer, with quite independent personality and tight body. She is good.

shkdi11

Mar 17, 2020
why there isnt a uncompressed apk anymore?? really low quality pictures.. please add the full apk version and not low quaility version..

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Everytime when Madalyn has a scene, it feels like some kind of "sexual asphyxia" is going to happen. I give her this tag.

Jessica has perfect body (let's ignore the missing nipples) but she doesn't have story line with MC (yet), so players can't feel strong connection with this character, but just take her as a "tool person".

Diana fell into the story line with MC, layer by layer, with quite independent personality and tight body. She is good.
Jessica's nipples don't bother me. I think she's gorgeous. If there's any flaw in my view it's that her hair is so dense it doesn't move. That seems a little unnatural for a blonde. I can live with it though.

MATAFAKA

Mar 7, 2019
I'm running v42072, of course - the platform doesn't matter, with IIRC and probably in version 0.44.0. You can use this "guide" to setup your build. My package.json
Code:
{
    "name": "RPGM/Treasure_of_Nadia",
    "main": "www/index.html",
    "js-flags": "--expose-gc",
    "chromium-args": "--enable-webgl --ignore-gpu-blacklist --disable-gpu-driver-bug-workarounds --disable-setuid-sandbox --limit-fps=60",
    "window": {
        "title": "",
        "toolbar": false,
        "width": 816,
        "height": 624,
        "icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
    }
}
I'm starting the game by executing ./nw (make it executable first if it's not already).
Thank You. I was using nwjs 0.46.3v. can you tell me is which directory game save files are?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes