RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Well your in a boat and they arren't scientificly altered or rabid ya ai'nt got a problem....My prob is I can't get the dam thing
Don't give up, the big girls will show up. At least we've got the heavy lures now. I caught my records back when we only had the small lures...

TONFISHv42.PNG

Reactions: Mikor987

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Looks like you don't have ffmpeg prebuild for nwjs. , extract, move libffmpeg.so (replace if necessary) to Treasure_of_Nadia/lib/

If it still doesn't work, I'll upload somewhere the whole runtime I use.

Edit. Oh, forgot to mention, I tried Pop!_OS in live environment and as expected ToN works great there.

View attachment 725013
I tested Treasure of Nadia from VirtualBox:

Ubuntu 20.04, Ubuntu 19.10, Ubuntu 18.04 of course, POP!_OS 20.04

all working fine!

Correct me if I am wrong but all these are google chrome or chromium programs(sandbox_linux.cc, component_loader.cc ...) what do they have to do with nw.js?

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I get massive delay before each animated scene. I tried turning on the "low resolution" option but it doesn't seem to help. Is anyone experiencing the same?
Any form of slowdown is 100% your PC trying not to die. Upgrade to a less-potato kind might help. Close everything running in the background. RPGMV is notorious trash-tier engine that needs 8GB of RAM to run for more than 5 mins. Praise the lord for built-in memory leaks. Though NLT seems to have the newer builds that subdue them a bit. You still need decent PC to run the game, even with the leaks diminished

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
You have to make a rat trap (roach, basic container, plastic wrap, and gaffer tape). You then use that and trap a rat at the lighthouse. Then go to the east end of the map where the jaguar is and you'll set it, allowing you to keep going east
Right my question is "after" I distract the cat and got east what I am looking for. I opened the chest in the zone to the east but have no idea what to do with the moving rocks or how to get the gold idol.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Any form of slowdown is 100% your PC trying not to die. Upgrade to a less-potato kind might help. Close everything running in the background. RPGMV is notorious trash-tier engine that needs 8GB of RAM to run for more than 5 mins. Praise the lord for built-in memory leaks. Though NLT seems to have the newer builds that subdue them a bit. You still need decent PC to run the game, even with the leaks diminished
a graphic card with at least 512 MB of memory seems to be the key.

Recommended System Requirements:

Processor: INTEL Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video Memory: 512 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 2 GB free

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Right my question is "after" I distract the cat and got east what I am looking for. I opened the chest in the zone to the east but have no idea what to do with the moving rocks or how to get the gold idol.
First you have to pick up the pirate medallion.

You make the lines of menhirs protecting the talisman and the philweed vanish by walking on pressure plates hidden behind the two low right palm trees.

so that is the clue but it is temporary. To make things permanent push 2 rocks on these pressure plates.

Good Luck!

If this does not work for you, you can always read the walkthrough:

03) Walkthrough(42072): https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v38062-nlt-media.38582/page-73#post-2660772 thanks to Alpine Eagle

Last edited:

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
First you have to pick up the pirate medallion.

You make the lines of menhirs protecting the talisman and the philweed by walking on pressure plates hidden behind the two low right palm trees.

so that is the clue but it is temporary. To make things permanent push 2 rocks on these pressure plates.

Good Luck!
I got it at the time the walkthrough wasn't up I see how now, thanks!

ALSO thanks for not replying with something along the lines of "its already been answered" or something like that. For those of you reading who post shit like that you just fill up the thread with spam just stfu if you're not going to add value and flame people. You aren't doing anything other then filling up the thread and making it hard for people to find what they need. MEANING you are the problem.

Reactions: Mikor987

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
I got it at the time the walkthrough wasn't up I see how now, thanks!

ALSO thanks for not replying with something along the lines of "its already been answered" or something like that. For those of you reading who post shit like that you just fill up the thread with spam just stfu if you're not going to add value and flame people. You aren't doing anything other then filling up the thread and making it hard for people to find what they need. MEANING you are the problem.
You have to understand when you are a "Nadia's Little Helper" it is sometimes annoying to see the same question on 5 consecutive pages meaning poster does not read and selfishly ask the same question and not always politely!

Last edited:

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
You have to understand when you are a "Nadia Little Helper" it is sometimes annoying to see the same question on 5 consecutive pages meaning poster does not read and selfishly ask the same question and not always politely!
True and I understand completely! Sometimes the search doesn't always bring up what you need. SOMETIMES it will but also to someone asking the same question or looking for the same thing, but still I get it. If someone wants to complain or scold someone for asking a question that's already answered a few pages back thats cool DO that but then also link to the post. Failing to link to the post is not helpful at all and clutters the thread then making it harder to find things. A lot of scrubs here looking to punish people more then help people. Idk maybe they get off on it I dont kink same. The point still stands tho if you're not gonna add value like link to the answer or something...save the key stokes and just bash yourself in the balls with something heavy.

Also this isn't directed at you Mikor987 you were genuinely helpful.

Gaurav shahu

Apr 26, 2020
Opening Kaley's room where we have to click left window after naomi sends us a nude selfie. Nothing is happening. I have done everything up to that point. Playing on android

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes