klobber

Apr 20, 2020
I got it at the time the walkthrough wasn't up I see how now, thanks!

ALSO thanks for not replying with something along the lines of "its already been answered" or something like that. For those of you reading who post shit like that you just fill up the thread with spam just stfu if you're not going to add value and flame people. You aren't doing anything other then filling up the thread and making it hard for people to find what they need. MEANING you are the problem.
It's a chicken-egg scenario. You'll see them as the (condescending) polluter; they'll see you as the (inconsiderate and narcissistic) polluter, and they'll further pollute in the hopes that it will dissuade still others from polluting (the perceived value-add). It never works- just as surely as 10+ people had already asked what you sought, 10+ more will come along soon enough asking what you've asked. The frustration is mutual, but who is worse is a matter of opinion.

I understand people get tight when they're told to put some f'n work in before crying for their bottle, which typically results in a pissing contest. Perhaps it would be putting it more mildly to have (a respected voice) make a periodic general statement that, whatever the issue is- tech, mod, game-play- it has almost certainly been asked, and the resources exist to solve the issue without having to post.

Bah, this is a pirate ship; decorum is a lot to expect.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't think I need to tell you where you should stick your passive-aggressiveness, right?
Let's see if I can come out with something even more flamebaity so you just enable ragemode :unsure:
It's a chicken-egg scenario. You'll see them as the (condescending) polluter; they'll see you as the (inconsiderate and narcissistic) polluter, and they'll further pollute in the hopes that it will dissuade still others from polluting (the perceived value-add). It never works- just as surely as 10+ people had already asked what you sought, 10+ more will come along soon enough asking what you've asked. The frustration is mutual, but who is worse is a matter of opinion.

I understand people get tight when they're told to put some f'n work in before crying for their bottle, which typically results in a pissing contest. Perhaps it would be putting it more mildly to have (a respected voice) make a periodic general statement that, whatever the issue is- tech, mod, game-play- it has almost certainly been asked, and the resources exist to solve the issue without having to post.

Bah, this is a pirate ship; decorum is a lot to expect.
That could work if people actually were able to read. Not happening soon.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Let's see if I can come out with something even more flamebaity so you just enable ragemode :unsure:

That could work if people actually were able to read. Not happening soon.
preaching to the choir...I lost faith in people at about age 9. While I sometimes attempt to promote a virtuous circle, any momentary uptick in faith is akin to a dead man's twitch.

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Hello, I'm utlizing the android APK. After transitioning to the sandbox/free roam overview, a black/blue vertical line appears around the middle of the screen. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Right my question is "after" I distract the cat and got east what I am looking for. I opened the chest in the zone to the east but have no idea what to do with the moving rocks or how to get the gold idol.
There are two buttons hidden by the trees. You need to move the rocks onto the buttons and the rocks blocking off your path to treasure up top will disappear

Wanderer_since1996

Jul 27, 2017
I have a problem since 3 recently update! I have missed about 3 chests and I can't find the chest keys or collect enough rusty key to craft one. Should I play again from the start or the game doesn't provide enough keys for all the chests?

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
Does Madalyn have any content yet? I've held off on playing the game due to her lack of scenes.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
As I'm using very old pc . My PC will be dead if I install java:cry: that's why found this
I tried it, it works, but what's weird is that it does not extract the content in a specified folder, it seems to replace the RPGM files with decrypted ones... The game still seems to work, though.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
I have one (chest in the church) chest missing because I'm missing a key. Can we open all available chests in this update?
I have a problem since 3 recently update! I have missed about 3 chests and I can't find the chest keys or collect enough rusty key to craft one. Should I play again from the start or the game doesn't provide enough keys for all the chests?
07) List of all keys(42072): 17 https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v38062-nlt-media.38582/post-3694584

08) List of all chests and keys by version(42072): https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v40071-nlt-media.38582/post-3781641

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Here is the easiest and simplest way to solve puzzle 14
props to kevin r from youtube

1. Move white block from I3 to G9
2. Move left red block from D9 to F9
3. Move white block from G9 to F2
4. Move left red block from F9 to F3
5. Move white block from F2 to J3
6. Move left red block from F3 to I3
7. Move white block from J3 to J5
Now go to O1, then G5, then G3, and now you can trap the snake next to the white block and collect the bomb safely :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Von Herman
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes