Feb 7, 2018
Thank You. I was using nwjs 0.46.3v. can you tell me is which directory game save files are?
By default it's ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV if I'm not mistaken. You can change that in package.json
For example:
Code:
"name": "RPGM/Treasure_of_Nadia",
Then it will be ~/.config/RPGM/Treasure_of_Nadia

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The key in beach was in an update way long time ago. Not in v40 and v42, I think?
Ok,if you need keys just send me your save file,i'll put some,also what ever you need. I use online save game editor doesn't mess up game,you can do it also if you want easy to do Tip if you gonna do it yurself 1st load save file,then 2nd load items.json whichis in data folder,you see all items in game with description and amount,here link to editor

Reactions: Cesarbr

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Jessica's nipples don't bother me. I think she's gorgeous. If there's any flaw in my view it's that her hair is so dense it doesn't move. That seems a little unnatural for a blonde. I can live with it though.
I really like Jessica's nipples too. The only thing that I find intriguing is how Kaley and her look alike... Kaley could very well be her daughter... I mean if she had her at quite a young age.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldmantac

gnuh

Aug 23, 2019
I get massive delay before each animated scene. I tried turning on the "low resolution" option but it doesn't seem to help. Is anyone experiencing the same?

cellzer

Feb 16, 2019
The verifiable record for a Great White was one caught in Cuba in 1945. It was 21 feet long and weighed 7328 lbs (slightly more than 3 1/2 tons).
Metaphorically, my old record was just over 1500 lbs. I never thought catch one with more 1000 lbs of difference

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
The verifiable record for a Great White was one caught in Cuba in 1945. It was 21 feet long and weighed 7328 lbs (slightly more than 3 1/2 tons).
That specimen was debunked and was actually closer to 16 ft. There's been specimens in Australia and South Africa that may have reached 21 ( possibly even 23 +) ft, but the verified maximum is around 20 ft. I've had a ~ 5 m specimen circling the boat out fishing, and that's still plenty big enough...up anchor, start the motor and move...

Reactions: Mikor987

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
That specimen was debunked and was actually closer to 16 ft. There's been specimens in Australia and South Africa that may have reached 21 ( possibly even 23 +) ft, but the verified maximum is around 20 ft. I've had a ~ 5 m specimen circling the boat out fishing, and that's still plenty big enough...up anchor, start the motor and move...
Well your in a boat and they arren't scientificly altered or rabid ya ai'nt got a problem....My prob is I can't get the dam thing

• Haha
Reactions: RedZone30
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes