DarthYikes

Jun 2, 2020
My compressed patch, for a compressed game. (v42072)
51 Mb
Thanks AlpineEagle. This is meant to update compressed games right? I ask because I attempted to do that but get an error at startup with the game loading images e.g. balloon.png and iconset.png. Any ideas?

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
hitman225

Just click on the chest.
That's if you're playing the puzzle for the first time: if you already solved the old version and replay it the chest is no longer there, the trick doesn't work and the snake always catches you.
Of course if you already solved the old version there's no need to replay the new one ;), but I still think there must be an easier way out of the new version....

Reactions: House Of Black

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So I had to watch the sister take a whole damn bottle in her pussy and the shy girl take a dildo the size of a baby's arm, they claim to be virgins but no blood... I take it none of the girls have hymens in this game?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
That's if you're playing the puzzle for the first time: if you already solved the old version and replay it the chest is no longer there, the trick doesn't work and the snake always catches you.
Of course if you already solved the old version there's no need to replay the new one ;), but I still think there must be an easier way out of the new version....
yes, it is so: puzzle 7

Reactions: hitman225

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Thanks AlpineEagle. This is meant to update compressed games right? I ask because I attempted to do that but get an error at startup with the game loading images e.g. balloon.png and iconset.png. Any ideas?
Send these two files here -> ToN\www\img\system

Reactions: DarthYikes

DarthYikes

Jun 2, 2020
Send these two files here -> ToN\www\img\system
Thanks, It went further this time and gave a similar error this time with Shadow1.png. Is it possible to have all the images in the System folder corrected and uploaded like you did for balloon.png and iconset.png?

Also another question - if I download the full game, can i use my existing saves (from the compressed version) with it or do I have to start from the beginning?

Jenson143

Dec 8, 2017
It went further this time and gave a similar error this time with Shadow1.png. Is it possible to have all the images in the System folder corrected and uploaded like you did for balloon.png and iconset.png?

Also another question - if I download the full game, can i use my existing saves (from the compressed version) with it or do I have to start from the beginning?
Saves will work

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Yes, it does count if puzzle 7 meaning just to reach the chest but not going out safely.

The result may not really matter. It is fun in either way. Thanks again. : ) (y)
Your answer to puzzle 7 can unfortunately not be repeated.
I changed the video

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes