Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i am now getting shadow2.png error. can you please send that?
i tried. its now showing white.png error. its in pictures folder. the images are in png format not in rpgmvp . thanks a lot for helping
please, dont mess up encrypted and decrypted game versions (ie rpgmvps/pngs etc)
compressed versions (both full/updates) are decrypted, while the original ones are encrypted.
edit.
ok, just saw the second/latest thread page, and you did resolve that error you got there:p
so this one is obsolete.
Unfortunately, I don't make compressed versions. In the evening, I will try to compress it all, if Abhai does not release his own.
Try replacing the entire system folder.
there is no real need to compress it all over again and again for every damn update popping out every now and then.
it is easy enough, and it even takes less time to download and update game by an ultra-mini-extra-small-crunched update patch provided here, than to download 400 mb compressed "full" game (for those using compressed versions/a low net speed mostly). yet, the people just have to brag about anything, thats how the net/forums work im guessing:BootyTime:

karaz55

Nov 5, 2018
please, dont mess up encrypted and decrypted game versions (ie rpgmvps/pngs etc)
compressed versions (both full/updates) are decrypted, while the original ones are encrypted.
edit.
ok, just saw the second/latest thread page, and you did resolve that error you got there:p
so this one is obsolete.

there is no real need to compress it all over again and again for every damn update popping out every now and then.
it is easy enough, and it even takes less time to download and update game by an ultra-mini-extra-small-crunched update patch provided here, than to download 400 mb compressed "full" game (for those using compressed versions/a low net speed mostly). yet, the people just have to brag about anything, thats how the net/forums work im guessing:BootyTime:
what happened was it opened. but its not updated(prev version). still getting those errors if i give copy and replace. please help . the error vanished (another png error came)if i paste rpgmvp though

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
After God know how many attempts, I finally managed to catch a 600lbs hammerhead shark (650lbs, barely passed the mark). Thankfully I already had a 1000lbs Marlin so I managed to fullfill the 500lbs Marlin task right after that, now I'm up to catch a 500lbs white shark. Oh RNG gods, have mercy on this one.

Sep 27, 2019
See here:

View attachment 726320

50 % are younger than 25 years.
This site has nothing to do with Patreon and so Patreon statistics which only relate to bona fide adults who have reached their majority are not pertinent. Patreon is a pay-only site and so everybody using it should, in theory, own a credit card, Paypal account, or some other adult-only means to pay creators electronically. This site is open to anybody and everybody and, based on the calibre and general content of many of the posts, I suspect that a very large number of individuals accessing this site are not only under eighteen but actually considerably younger than that indeed.

(Young or retarded I would suggest, the latter option hardly better than the former.)

Which as an adult kind of creeps me out to be honest. :sick:

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
After God know how many attempts, I finally managed to catch a 600lbs hammerhead shark (650lbs, barely passed the mark). Thankfully I already had a 1000lbs Marlin so I managed to fullfill the 500lbs Marlin task right after that, now I'm up to catch a 500lbs white shark. Oh RNG gods, have mercy on this one.
Wait until you start grinding for "big" Great Whites. I'm trying to hook a 3000lb+ one. ;)

Screenshot (7).png

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
[...] based on the calibre and general content of many of the posts, I suspect that a very large number of individuals accessing this site are not only under eighteen but actually considerably younger than that indeed.
"considerably younger" - you bet! :)

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
The idea that all girls bleed and have hymens tear their first time is a myth. A lot of girls never tear since skin is elastic, and others tear their hymens earlier doing normal things like horseback riding. Bleeding during the first time girls fuck doesn't happen every time. Also, this is a sexual fantasy game, not real life.
And they can also be virgin in that they never had sex with someone, but they can have used a dildo or in case of Kaley a bottle.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Wait until you start grinding for "big" Great Whites. I'm trying to hook a 3000lb+ one. ;)

View attachment 726419
Is there any trick to the fishing game other than sheer RNG? I haven't exactly spent a ton of time on it, but I've only ever seen like three hammerheads and one great white in all the time I've been playing, and all but one small hammerhead managed to slip away. And that's after taking like ~10 minutes of concerted effort to get them to snag the lure.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Is there any trick to the fishing game other than sheer RNG? I haven't exactly spent a ton of time on it, but I've only ever seen like three hammerheads and one great white in all the time I've been playing, and all but one small hammerhead managed to slip away.
Well at the moment it's all about zoning out to reset the fish and having patience. If you don't see a big speciment of the fish you want to catch zone out and try again. Also using the proper lures, you really only need 2 to 3 of them.

Heavy Natural Plug - Sharks & Seaperch
Heavy Green Plug - Marlin & Seaperch
Heavy Green Squid - Tuna & Rockfish & Marlin

Is what I usually use.

You used to be able to savescum but it quickly got nerfed.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes