anaa

Jul 8, 2017
good amount of content if i have an interest only in mother route?
never played it.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Seeing all the comments about fishing here and comparing it to my experiences:
To the developers:
This needs an overhaul.
My experience right now is that this is a quite useless and painful way to earn money.
If I for example try to focus on larger fishes of any kind then about 50% of the attempts end in a loss of at least the fish and sometimes even the expensive lures (heavy green, heavy pink). What worsens this experience is that the really large ones appear that rarely that the whole fun gets lost and only a feeling of unnecessary grinding remains. I don't think that this is how it is supposed to be.
If the goal is to really be able to earn money then it would make more sense to be able to sell the caught fishes that are smaller at a regular price.
And losing at least 50% of the attempts to catch those large fishes if they appear so rarely should also be reconsidered.
That isn't funny anymore.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do I get Diana to come for a booty call, as soon as she sees the place, she turns around.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
how do i install the update?
if you already have the .42 version, then you download the update only info, open a second screen with tyhat info then drag and drop everything into the old data, copy all files and boom updated.

cavebear

Reactions: luffylord
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes