Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
Is there a way to craft more bombs ? i used my last one in the lighthouse for nothing ... and there's a cracked wall in the cave near the stairs with a snake.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Is there a way to craft more bombs ? i used my last one in the lighthouse for nothing ... and there's a cracked wall in the cave near the stairs with a snake.
as you go through this update you will find the 2 containers during play and also get the 2 mitro pills from the doc after the squallmart incident

cavebear

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Where do i buy fishing lure from? Can't find it at the supermarket
The bait shop where you also get the fishing challenges from the owner and payment when completing his challenges...
After you got the basic lures.. you find stuff around the map (flapping fish) that will say: New fishing lures available, then go back to the bait shop and buy the new and improved ones..

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I would like to give a suggestion to add in the inventory. you could add an item where you could save the formulas you find while playing. something close to the Photo Album, like a Recipe book or similar. Needing to go find the formula we need again is a bit of a pain in the a** to do it again and again lol.

Reactions: s0urcec0de

Julian_76

Jun 8, 2018
So i used 4 broken keys to build 1 chest key. Now i only have 1 broken key left have i f**ked my game up or are there 6 broken keys.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
I would like to give a suggestion to add in the inventory. you could add an item where you could save the formulas you find while playing. something close to the Photo Album, like a Recipe book or similar. Needing to go find the formula we need again is a bit of a pain in the a** to do it again and again lol.
the item is in the game, but i don't think it is implimented yet. you buy it from squallmart.

cavebear

JamesRod

Oct 2, 2018
I'm struggling to land the 1000lb Hammerhead. The largest I caught was 961.15lb, and that was before getting the last three lures as well. Everytime the largest hammerhead appears in the beach he always gets away. Guess I have to keep trying...

Reactions: BeepSheep

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
how to get ash from grill, I don't have container,

Never mind I found it, I was thinking I needed container ash would already be in grill not what occurred

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
download new update start from my save game tell me that i finish this update ! is anything new or just bugs fixed ?

nernub

Jun 5, 2017
There's an item in the store now that does that. It's like a little chest.

libertygtx

Sep 16, 2019
Guys i need a jade talisman to make rock bomb but i can't find any treasure in the park anymore. There are no more blue flashing lights appearing anywhere in the park . How am i supposed to get jade talisman?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Guys i need a jade talisman to make rock bomb but i can't find any treasure in the park anymore. There are no more blue flashing lights appearing anywhere in the park . How am i supposed to get jade talisman?
did you give the gold talisman to pricia, and meca plant for the doc??

cavebear

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes