klobber

Apr 20, 2020
I suppose that there is still no craft recipe book stored in the phone in this update? Seriously, it starts to be EXTREMELY annoying to remember all the recipes and/or search in the walkthrough and/or forum to remember all items for a given craft... In particular when a must-be-done craft is spread across several updates!
The game is very cool, maybe a bit less than Lust Epidemic, but it's extremely pleasant... But this fucking craft recipes...
The dev has apparently heard your cries, and has put up a craft recipe chest for sale in Squallmart.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
It seems that whatever goop the dev had left over after adding cc to Madalyn's rump was used on Sofia's. I guess he'd have us believe that Sofia is spending her Cape Vedra days eating bonbons in the tub. For me, there has to be somebody in this game whose ass looks like treadmills and lunges.

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
These guys deserve every penny they get from their supporters. Unlike some other creators who milk every game.- Thanks for update.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
I suppose that there is still no craft recipe book stored in the phone in this update? Seriously, it starts to be EXTREMELY annoying to remember all the recipes and/or search in the walkthrough and/or forum to remember all items for a given craft... In particular when a must-be-done craft is spread across several updates!
The game is very cool, maybe a bit less than Lust Epidemic, but it's extremely pleasant... But this fucking craft recipes...
05) All Crafting recipes(42072): 15 https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v38062-nlt-media.38582/post-3690021 thanks to Alpine Eagle

Reactions: Wisblade

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
anyone know how often a hammer head shark comes to the shore to catch it??

cavebear
I've been at it for an hour or so, walking back and forth to beach to load new fishies.. and saw a hammerhead like 3-4 times.. only one looked big enough for latest challenge and of course it got away :cry:

rattyboy

Jul 12, 2019
I updated the game and for some reason my save went all the way back to 31% instead of 42% where it was previously at.

Any ideas on what I can do so I don't have to redo everything?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes