DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
how did you get the great white?? i haven't seen one yet.

cavebear
They are as rare as Hammerheads.. so like in real life (I guess) it takes a patient fisherman to find and catch them ;)
Wish there was a game function to lure more sharks in the water.. like throw in a bucket of bloody fish leftovers to attract them, but alas.. such was not thought of yet :oops:

libertygtx

Sep 16, 2019
cavebear yes i gave gold talisman to pricia and ate macca plant and went to doctor , and i still have ZERO blue dots around the park to click on to get treasures

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
cavebear yes i gave gold talisman to pricia and ate macca plant and went to doctor , and i still have ZERO blue dots around the park to click on to get treasures
Wild guess : you cheated some mad $ early on and now you got screwed ? If you answer yes : either uncheat your $ and try again or restart

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Finally got the big hammerhead, the latest fishing challenge, took me some hours of constant fishing.. it can be a curse to be such a "completionist" :cool:

Got the Hammerhead.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

libertygtx

Sep 16, 2019
Alright it fucked my savegame. Im now on 31% and i still have no treasure in the park. Anyone got a 42% savegame?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Alright it fucked my savegame. Im now on 31% and i still have no treasure in the park. Anyone got a 42% savegame?
This is a game where you don't use cheats, because it breaks the game.. even using the incest patch can break it, if it's not updated to current game version.
My advice would be to delete the game, unpack it again and start over just to be sure no trace of old broken code remains and screw up new saves.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Wow this update was incredible. Only two actual sex scenes, but wow, the first one was really great.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes