Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So many bug issues from this game. Every 20th step i need to save game, because after that, the bug is show up. I hate it
Just lol. You're the 1st and only dude to ever have bugs not related to mod/cheat/save edit in the history of mankind. So you either fail at basic life aka not fucking up the game by changing entire code or you just play some really crappy port. Or both. And please don't give examples/save link/screenshots to not help us not help you and just dump out blanket statements with no backings

• Haha
Reactions: JamesRod

digitalextremes

May 3, 2017
anyone else has this issue and have a solution? got stuck here in last version, latest update didn't fix the issue either. multiple copies of the characters in the store then I get stuck here and cannot move.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
anyone else has this issue and have a solution? got stuck here in last version, latest update didn't fix the issue either. multiple copies of the characters in the store then I get stuck here and cannot move.
No Problem. This is an old bug that many people experience. You are not alon. :)
For fix this: Delete the game completely, also delete the path "User Data" completely.
After that, download and start the latest full version ... and everything is OK. :)
For more, see here : ToN all saves with Money

If you have problems again, ask again.

sty21

Nov 19, 2018
I finished the latest update and now I'm playing the fishing game to earn as much money as I can. But it's very frustrating. The number of times you have to go to the beach just to see a Great White is ridiculous, not to mention the fact that it escapes most of the time (I caught it only 1 out of 8!!! times it took the bait). :mad:

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I finished the latest update and now I'm playing the fishing game to earn as much money as I can. But it's very frustrating. The number of times you have to go to the beach just to see a Great White is ridiculous, not to mention the fact that it escapes most of the time (I caught it only 1 out of 5 times it took the bait). :mad:
Jack off safe, plants (this can be sold to Pricia), and talismans.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lol, don't go fishing if you want $. Just get buffs and troll around the park. With the new book, you'll be farming golds+ and a bunch of trash way faster than fishing. Also dump the plants to Pricia and rake-in the safe $ from the shop

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

sty21

Nov 19, 2018
Lol, don't go fishing if you want $. Just get buffs and troll around the park. With the new book, you'll be farming golds+ and a bunch of trash way faster than fishing. Also dump the plants to Pricia and rake-in the safe $ from the shop
I'm doing all that and I'm earning good money, but i want to catch the damn fish too. :D

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
I finished the latest update and now I'm playing the fishing game to earn as much money as I can. But it's very frustrating. The number of times you have to go to the beach just to see a Great White is ridiculous, not to mention the fact that it escapes most of the time (I caught it only 1 out of 5 times it took the bait). :mad:
İsterseniz size bir kayıt dosyası gönderebilirim.

Last edited:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
That's my problem. I need a rockbomb to get below the church. For the rockbomb I need basic containers, which u get from breaking jar's. The only jar's I can find are surrounded by these Spikes on the ground.
Youll find another container in a chest.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes