oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
anyone else has this issue and have a solution? got stuck here in last version, latest update didn't fix the issue either. multiple copies of the characters in the store then I get stuck here and cannot move.
No Problem. This is an old bug that many people experience. You are not alon. :)
For fix this: Delete the game completely, also delete the path "User Data" completely.
After that, download and start the latest full version ... and everything is OK. :)
For more, see here : ToN all saves with Money

If you have problems again, ask again.

sty21

Nov 19, 2018
I finished the latest update and now I'm playing the fishing game to earn as much money as I can. But it's very frustrating. The number of times you have to go to the beach just to see a Great White is ridiculous, not to mention the fact that it escapes most of the time (I caught it only 1 out of 8!!! times it took the bait). :mad:

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I finished the latest update and now I'm playing the fishing game to earn as much money as I can. But it's very frustrating. The number of times you have to go to the beach just to see a Great White is ridiculous, not to mention the fact that it escapes most of the time (I caught it only 1 out of 5 times it took the bait). :mad:
Jack off safe, plants (this can be sold to Pricia), and talismans.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lol, don't go fishing if you want $. Just get buffs and troll around the park. With the new book, you'll be farming golds+ and a bunch of trash way faster than fishing. Also dump the plants to Pricia and rake-in the safe $ from the shop

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

sty21

Nov 19, 2018
Lol, don't go fishing if you want $. Just get buffs and troll around the park. With the new book, you'll be farming golds+ and a bunch of trash way faster than fishing. Also dump the plants to Pricia and rake-in the safe $ from the shop
I'm doing all that and I'm earning good money, but i want to catch the damn fish too. :D

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
I finished the latest update and now I'm playing the fishing game to earn as much money as I can. But it's very frustrating. The number of times you have to go to the beach just to see a Great White is ridiculous, not to mention the fact that it escapes most of the time (I caught it only 1 out of 5 times it took the bait). :mad:
İsterseniz size bir kayıt dosyası gönderebilirim.

Last edited:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
That's my problem. I need a rockbomb to get below the church. For the rockbomb I need basic containers, which u get from breaking jar's. The only jar's I can find are surrounded by these Spikes on the ground.
Youll find another container in a chest.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
4.50 star(s) 505 Votes