jdox09

May 8, 2019
Last page was Diana "Seat & Shift", i think. Do you have that one?
I do. The chest i have available is the one at the mansion but this tells nothing. Different chests have different pages but any key can open any chest. And that's the problem - i don't know which key i forget to pick as I was not aware of the page counter until now. I checked all the locations 3x today so i'm starting to believe there was a bug somewhere as i progressed.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Still doesn't work i did put that in the characters folder but it still gives me the same problem
So, let's it in order. You downloaded the compressed version, or the regular version. Did you update it or download the entire game?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
i simply updated the game
Have you updated the compressed version, or the regular version? Updated with what patch, compressed or regular?
Nothing will work if you update the compressed version with a regular patch, or vice versa.
If you do not understand this, then tell us from which section you downloaded the update. Also what version you had before.

whackjack

Aug 5, 2020
at 19% when I try and get the red ginseng from the cliff. I press on it and my player moves to the path and changes location. It does not give me the option to use the grappling hook. I was able to use the grappling hook for the gaffer tape and wrench shaft but not the red ginseng. Anyone now anything to fix this glitch? Also the soul crystal is telling me to combine the cord and the hook even though I've already done that.

Slayman

May 6, 2018
Have you updated the compressed version, or the regular version? Updated with what patch, compressed or regular?
Nothing will work if you update the compressed version with a regular patch, or vice versa.
If you do not understand this, then tell us from which section you downloaded the update. Also what version you had before.
i did download the regular version not the compressed one
and to update my game i download the one from the"Update only" "Win" "MEGA"

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am getting the same KaleyAliaSwimming error. I never use the compressed and tried the update only patch like usual.

EDIT: Nvm, I figured it out. the saves were off, I never got around to playing 42072 so I was trying to update from 40071 which won't work.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
i did download the regular version not the compressed one
and to update my game i download the one from the"Update only" "Win" "MEGA"
Then you probably missed some update.
Try this file on the same path, if it doesn't help, then download all the updates after the version you had.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
oCATo
I found a couple of ways to make it easier to cheat:
Drop files to a folder, load the save, press L, the cheat menu will appear, go to the Items tab, add anything in real time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original post with a cheat.

Save Editor (No longer need a site to edit saves.)
Original post with a cheat.
Very good ! It works equally in the full version and the compressed version of ToN. And is easy to use. Thank you for your introduction! This editor is no longer as harmless as saveeditonline.com. Here is an example of how boxes from a later version can be opened. So, you have to know what the variables do before you turn them on. And not save, if you turned too wild. But, it's a nice toy and you can do a lot of fun with it.

MV 01.png MV 02.png MV 03.png MV 05.png

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
I do. The chest i have available is the one at the mansion but this tells nothing. Different chests have different pages but any key can open any chest. And that's the problem - i don't know which key i forget to pick as I was not aware of the page counter until now. I checked all the locations 3x today so i'm starting to believe there was a bug somewhere as i progressed.
Check Helps and Lists

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Maybe this help
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v44081-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241
There was one key wich is made from broken keys. If you have compressed version this broken keys are invisible.

at 19% when I try and get the red ginseng from the cliff. I press on it and my player moves to the path and changes location. It does not give me the option to use the grappling hook. I was able to use the grappling hook for the gaffer tape and wrench shaft but not the red ginseng. Anyone now anything to fix this glitch? Also the soul crystal is telling me to combine the cord and the hook even though I've already done that.
There si place little under and right from red ginseng. Try it again, its little bit inaccurately.

Reactions: Mikor987

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
I respect those fans or players who want to help the other players,
but I don't see why it is necessary to make the Compressed Version.

What benifit it brought to those players who downloaded and installed it? Saving time of downloading 1.2GB file for "Just a fast taste/try" player, maybe?

What trouble it caused? Everytime some bug existed and it made those downloaders kept coming back to ask similar questions, like asking why or asking help. Then the person who made to Compressed Version had to find out why and tried to fix the bug. Feel like this kind of questions and helping occupied a lot of pages in thread. Is it worth?

shadz

May 14, 2017
Because not everyone has unlimited bandwith, there's still countries and providers that have a limit on how much you can download every month.
So in that case you would prefer to download a smaller file if possible rather than spend more bandwith on the same experience.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I respect those fans or players who want to help the other players,
but I don't see why it is necessary to make the Compressed Version.
Demand creates supply. Not everyone has a high Internet speed, some have to download the entire game for a couple of days.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes