hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Demand creates supply. Not everyone has a high Internet speed, some have to download the entire game for a couple of days.
In that case, I feel like or I'd suggest these players should learn to how to download update only file which smaller than 200MB everytime. But... who knows. Maybe some of us (i.e. the players who want to play this game) just prefer to take to longer way to achieve a seems shorter destination (in my personal view).

Anyway, I still respect those people who helping other at this site. It occupies time from work and real lives.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I respect those fans or players who want to help the other players,
but I don't see why it is necessary to make the Compressed Version.

What benifit it brought to those players who downloaded and installed it? Saving time of downloading 1.2GB file for "Just a fast taste/try" player, maybe?

What trouble it caused? Everytime some bug existed and it made those downloaders kept coming back to ask similar questions, like asking why or asking help. Then the person who made to Compressed Version had to find out why and tried to fix the bug. Feel like this kind of questions and helping occupied a lot of pages in thread. Is it worth?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like everywhere in capitalism, this is a question of supply and demand. The developer has to develop what his (hopefully paying) customers want. And since many ToN players want to play on their androids with little memory, the demand for compressed versions is there: Ultimately, it's mostly about money.

Anyway, I still respect those people who helping other at this site. It occupies time from work and real lives.
Nice ! And ? What if someone doesn't work and hes real life is to helping others ?

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
In that case, I feel like or I'd suggest these players should learn to how to download update only file which smaller than 200MB everytime. But... who knows. Maybe some of us (i.e. the players who want to play this game) just prefer to take to longer way to achieve a seems shorter destination (in my personal view).

Not all games are updated with updates only, in most cases you have to download the entire game.
But Yes, in this case it will be easier to download the update. But on this forum I met a lot of people who delete the game after passing the update, I don't know why, but they do it.

Reactions: hitman225

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Like everywhere in capitalism, this is a question of supply and demand. The developer has to develop what his (hopefully paying) customers want. And since many ToN players want to play on their androids with little memory, the demand for compressed versions is there: Ultimately, it's mostly about money.
I agree with this point: For the customer group which prefer to use small memory platform for playing.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
And ? What if someone doesn't work and hes real life is to helping others ?
For a mysterious reason, I'd suggest that not to pay too many time at helping others but pay more attention in the real lives around each of ourselves. :p :p

WTF, 1st cat post that's actually readable. Google-translate just updated itself epicly it seems
You are right. I found it too. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
Kinda weird location for a snake, what can i do to pass this part?
Also where is the 11th torch ? i can't seem to find it. is it in this update or not yet?

1596646142338.png

D

Deleted member 2289875

All ToN saves

To everyone who doesn't love fishing
and don't love running after the money
and the ToN doesn't do what it's supposed to do:

Before you install the ToN game:
!!! Deletes the path User Data !!!
!!! in \Users\"name"\AppData\Local\User Data !!!

If you want to play ToN games without money worries
- and don't know "how to do it" - use my saves:

1.) v03111 with 3%
2.) v06112 with 6%
3.) v09121 with 9%
4.) v11122 with 11%
5.) v14011 with 14%
6.) v16012 with 16%
7.) v19021 with 19%
8.) v21022 with 21%
9.) v23031 with 23%
10.) v25032 with 25%
11.) v27041 with 27%
12.) v30042 with 30%
13.) v32051 with 32%
14.) v34052 with 34%
15.) v36061 with 36%
16.) v38062 with 38%
17.) v40071 with 40%
18.) v42072 with 42%
19.) v44081 with 44%
How much money we talking about? I am at 44% with about 900k.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
For a mysterious reason, I'd suggest that not to pay too many time at helping others but pay more attention in the real lives around each of ourselves. :p :p

You are right. I found it too. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yes you are right. Your suggestion is very mysterious: What is your " pay more attention in the real lives" good for? if you don’t want to help in the real lives? Help-less attention, Attention without help is "for the cat". (Sorry ... the Google translation is overwhelmed with "for the cat") :)

• Haha
Reactions: hitman225

zannaAdr

Jun 21, 2020
Help, did the incest android from op update or not, because when I click it there's no link to mega or nopy to download it

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Help, did the incest android from op update or not, because when I click it there's no link to mega or nopy to download it
In the OP official version of Android, it does not contain the incest patch.
How to make it work on Android, I don't know, but you definitely need Root rights.

Reactions: zannaAdr

jdox09

May 8, 2019
D

Deleted member 2289875

Is there a specific time or anything to catch the big sharks?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes