Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's no panties, it's the game's way to make you go to Janet's. Just follow what the crystal tells you

Sep 2, 2017
Hello I'm enjoying this game currently, but I really only have one question (and it's a big one).

Why is there no handicap parking on the island???? None in the Squallmart, none at the bar, not even some at the Doctor's Office! Utterly reprehensible, if Michael were given more authority I'm sure he would fix this oversight immediately.

Asprt

Jul 15, 2019
I am in Sofia's house with Clare and her bodyguards which update I take and how and or where I install it thank you in advance for helping me
How and where to find the key of Sofia mansion. Please give the route with image

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hello I'm enjoying this game currently, but I really only have one question (and it's a big one).

Why is there no handicap parking on the island???? None in the Squallmart, none at the bar, not even some at the Doctor's Office! Utterly reprehensible, if Michael were given more authority I'm sure he would fix this oversight immediately.
in the real cifilized world it is, as you say. But in ToN we are not in the real cifilized world, but in a victive pixel world. more precisely: in a victive sex pixel world, in which there are no bacteria and no accidents. Just harmless snake bites that never result in any disabilities. And here in ToN there are only two types of illness unreal sex diseases and unreal brain diseases. The woman doctor is responsible for both with her unreal healing methods.

There are no physically disabled people. And that's why there is no need for disabled parking spaces.

If you want a wheelchair sex game, play "The Personal Assistant". But I do not recommend this. that is far too brutal and far too malicious. I played this briefly and then deleted it. and it's not as harmless weird and funny and lovely as ToN.

Alita366

Mar 14, 2020
a graphic card with at least 512 MB of memory is very important.

Recommended System Requirements:

Processor: INTEL Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video Memory: 512 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 2 GB free
Hey i got this pic for my graphic card is that okey ?
123.png

Sep 2, 2017
in the real cifilized world it is, as you say. But in ToN we are not in the real cifilized world, but in a victive pixel world. more precisely: in a victive sex pixel world, in which there are no bacteria and no accidents. Just harmless snake bites that never result in any disabilities. And here in ToN there are only two types of illness unreal sex diseases and unreal brain diseases. The woman doctor is responsible for both with her unreal healing methods.

There are no physically disabled people. And that's why there is no need for disabled parking spaces.

If you want a wheelchair sex game, play "The Personal Assistant". But I do not recommend this. that is far too brutal and far too malicious. I played this briefly and then deleted it. and it's not as harmless weird and funny and lovely as ToN.

Ah, except my friend, that illness and disease are not the only product of disability. For example, people who are unable to walk without the use of a mobility device (crutch, cane, wheelchair, etc) are eligible for a handicap parking permit! In certain cases this can extend to temporary disabilities, such as a knee injury with a long recovery time. In addition, elderly people such as Sam and Albert are likely to be in need of handicap parking within a decade or so, as even Albert might be unable to smack booties without relying on a cane or wheelchair. In addition, loss of one/two hands or arms can also qualify you or your designated driver for a permit.

It is certainly true that Dr. Amor, who one can reasonably assume to be a normal general practitioner, to a certain extent representative of doctors as a whole in the ToN universe, is very effective at curing disease and illnesses, or at the least treating them with a degree of efficacy. However, we have seen no evidence so far of Dr. Amor, or any doctor in ToN, being able to cure any and all physical disabilities or loss of limb. As such, under the reasonable assumption that such disabilities are still possible to occur, as we have already seen numerous accidents with the possibility to cause serious injury and/or long-lasting disability, there is still a need for disability parking on Cape Verda.

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
What furniture are you supposed to have for Diana booty call?

It's hard to know what random crap to buy. Usually I go by anything that's not in the 100k to 1m+ range or whatever absurdly high price, but when I can keep buying end tables for 4k each then I have no idea. I wish the game could just tell you...

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Hey i got this pic for my graphic card is that okey ?
View attachment 759925
Your graphic card seems OK, what is the release number of your driver, last one is 15.28.
If your OS is Windows 7 your are fine, but I believe it is not compatible with Windows 10.

If you type black screen on the top right search box you get 9 pages! Cold_Arctus has good answers!

Reactions: Alita366

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
It is certainly true that Dr. Amor, who one can reasonably assume to be a normal general practitioner, ...
No. Completely wrong. We are not in your reasonable world here in ToN.
But in an unreasonable sex joke world with sex joke diseases and joke medicine.

Example: a bomb cannot be built from a heart drug with nitroglycerin.
This a very good unreasonable and nice joke.

D

Deleted member 1414493

any new content for Janet or Jessica?last was the masturbation right?

figz

Jun 30, 2020
hi
I've finish update 44081 and got 18/19 pages same thing for everyone?
I've got a chest key and the chest i can find, can't be reached.

jdox09

May 8, 2019
I have 18/19 pages because i cant find the last key.. I've checked all the key locations that were posted in this thread but nothing. Is it possible it is a bug that the key was either not added to my inventory at some point or i cant trigger any hidden key from older versions to appear when clicking on the right place? The key might be from the beginning of the game since i haven't checked this key info through crystal until now. :(

4.50 star(s) 505 Votes