Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
People never stop to amaze (in a bad way) : every1 and their mom got stuck on the fake cake/red herring, but no1 read 2 lines after where Evie tells MC to go to Discord so they can laugh at him if he asked about it. Selective reading is now a thing

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
People never stop to amaze (in a bad way) : every1 and their mom got stuck on the fake cake/red herring, but no1 read 2 lines after where Evie tells MC to go to Discord so they can laugh at him if he asked about it. Selective reading is now a thing
And don't forget all those who are butt-hurt by this because English might not be everyone's first language so it's not nice to do things like add jokes that they might not understand. And, of course, it's much easier to post a question on a forum and let somebody else give the answer than to at least try to look for it on your own.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Most of all, no one uses the damn search bar before posting here.

How many times must we repeat them what the damn attic key is for? the hell with them.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Most of all, no one uses the damn search bar before posting here.
No one?
So you didn't find the search bar either? Because she is damned? it is not.
I found this. It's in the top right. So "No on" is wrong.
Say in the future: "No on, with the exception of oCATo"

How many times must we repeat them what the damn attic key is for?
If I remember correctly, Omnikuken (Post 3993843) said something about "a million times."
So, an estimated ~ 999973 times.

the hell with them.
???? Are you so longing for them?
I'm afraid you will be disappointed: Not all will come.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Find an early build and try it out. Go to Patreon/Discord and ask NLT. Do like most of us and either don't care or use it for extra $ and go on with your life

yuhkey

Aug 4, 2019
Hi guys i finally finish also this update. As always i use the walkthrough to finish it perfectly.
But... i run in some thing that the walk not say. During me last visit at the estero park, at the entrance of the park i find an:
Attic key o_O someone know for what is used?

Anyway i really like the bonus room we can buy in the house. But... Why not a kitchen? Or a Bathroom? Really i think was better to have a play room. Cant wait to add more room to the house and see some sex scene in it :love:
Thank you
Attic key: Go to the attic of the bar

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Akiya

Oct 12, 2018
I got freeze when I do booty call in the latest update, I use the old save of the previous patch. Can someone help me?

Last edited:

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
The patch notes say there is a new outfit but there isn't one for sale at Squallmart. Do I find it somewhere else?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes